Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
My Wife recently bought me this one. So far I love it. Lots of room for tackle, a lot of pockets, (2) built in rod holders, water bottle holder, pliers with the holder. Its heavy duty and comfortable yet easy on the body. Awesome bag

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Lordy, y'all carry a lot more than I do.
I have the Buck Command Willie's hip pack, hunting pack. 11' long, 4" wide, 5 1/2" deep. It's big enough to carry all I want on a day's trip.
I checked them out online, $25 at most places. A dealer had them for $3, had to buy 4 for the $10 limit.
I carry a couple of big tackle boxes and bags, but they are left in the truck.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Lordy, y'all carry a lot more than I do.
I have the Buck Command Willie's hip pack, hunting pack. 11' long, 4" wide, 5 1/2" deep. It's big enough to carry all I want on a day's trip.
I checked them out online, $25 at most places. A dealer had them for $3, had to buy 4 for the $10 limit.
I carry a couple of big tackle boxes and bags, but they are left in the truck.
I always have my backpack in the truck along with a 2 gallon bucket with lots of extra sinkers. When I'm fishing close to the truck I just use an old camera bag to carry what I need and grab stuff out of the truck if needed. Most times I can't do that and I don't wanna run up to the truck because I ran out swivels or something 😂

My back pack weighs in around 25lbs (mostly from sinkers) just enough stuff that it'd be hard to run out of something.

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Wife not loving the price tag on the Plano. This Kast King is growing on me. Anyone have any experience with it?
View attachment 329689
J it's the exact same bag as the one I posted minus the big name. Awesome bag, no complaints thus far. Luckily my wife gets the coupons from Amazon. It was $46 regular I think she paid $28. Even at $46 its half the price of the kastking. Few less colors though compared to the options with the kastking

·
Registered
176 Posts
Those are really nice looking bags

I've wanted to buy a tackle bag for a long time but I work at a public school and every year kids throw away their backpacks at the end of the school year. I keep them for two weeks after school lets out & the school post pictures of them on the Facebook page so parents can pick them up, they never do so I end up with more backpacks every year than I could ever hope to use

1 - 20 of 24 Posts