Tablerock Lake

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by bigBB, Jun 23, 2008.

1. bigBB

bigBB Member

State:
    St.Louis, MO
    I'm heading to tablerock this weekend and was wondering if anyone had any advice for me. I've never been to this lake before, I'm staying at Antlers resort. I'm sure the kids will consume a large part of my time, but i'm hoping to get my brother in law into some decent cats. He seams to think that the only fish worth catching is a bass.. lol

2. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Bryan I have never fished Table Rock before. But the best of luck to you and your brother inlaw. Be sure to give a report when you get back.

Tom

3. myname6

myname6 New Member

State:
    MO
    I am going down tommorow through the weekend to tablerock and am in the same boat I have never been but dont care to bass fish I want to find the big cats

4. bigBB

bigBB Member

State:
    St.Louis, MO
    i hear ya... i never really have a problem getting into some cats... but never seam to get any of any good size, eaters i can get all day long. Good luck to you.

5. dcrouch

dcrouch New Member

State:
    Missouri
    New to this forum,but have been reading about TBRCK. Was looking for info, but sounds like I can share more than I can get. James River Arm,point 13,Piney Creek just south of pnt 13, large cove runs back to the West. I have had really good luck in there, normally set up in the back of it. Just outside the Wilderness area. Run Jugs back to main body of lake for 1/2 to 1 mile. Good Area. Has Fish