Table Rock Lake

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by DAREWOOD11, Jul 11, 2007.

1. DAREWOOD11

DAREWOOD11 Member

State:
    IOWA
    I WILL BE DOWN AROUND TABLE ROCK LAKE I ABOUT 3 OR 4 WEEKS AND I WAS WONDERIN IF THERE IS GOOD FLATHEAD OR BLUECAT FISHING DOWN THERE OR ANYWHERE CLOSE TO THERE...IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT I WOULD APPRECIATE IT...

THANKS

ANDY

2. Bigdan99

Bigdan99 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I'm going to be down there July 20th to the 22nd. I'm hoping to do some fishing there. supposed to be some good fishing though. Just don't quite know where there though.

3. DAREWOOD11

DAREWOOD11 Member

State:
    IOWA
    NOBODY FISHES ON TABLE ROCK???

4. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    I snag paddlefish there in the springs, that's about it. It's supposed to be pretty good for flatheads I believe.

5. Roscoe Dog

Roscoe Dog New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Darewood
    I'm also going to be down that way from the 28th until Aug 4th. I have never fished it so cant help. I'm was wondering the same thing about doing some catfishing.
    I see your from Iowa. Were abouts? I grew up in Webster City. Its about 70 miles north of Des Moines.

6. lefty

lefty New Member

State:
    mo.
    Just got in from Table Rock, Cape Fair area fished six hours zero fish, used shad blue gill heads, filets, drifted and still fished.

7. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    My buddies uncle who lives down there on Tablerock and said to fish the island by Ants Creek. I'm not sure where that part of the lake even is, I've only fished for kentucky bass there one time years ago.