table rock lake in Missouri?

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by slabmaster, Apr 5, 2006.

1. slabmaster

slabmaster New Member

State:
    missouri
    i haveent seen any one post about fishing table rock. i want to start fishing table rock this summer. probably the roaring river arm or the kings river arm . does anyone catfish table rock lake?

2. wayne7009

wayne7009 New Member

State:
    miller missouri
    i dont know of any that does but good luck

3. Crispy Critter

Crispy Critter New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I used to fish around the 13 bridge at Kimberling City.It's been several years but we used to catch cats there.Since they didn't clearcut the timber before they put in the lake there is some good cover spots around.My sister lives right on Table Rock up at Cape Fair but I haven't fished that area myself.My brother-in-law fishes for one of those "other" type of fish and has pretty good luck I hear LOL!!

4. slabmaster

slabmaster New Member

State:
    missouri
    i have fished a lot below beaver dam which is table rock lake and when you get down stream out of the trout water i know what you mean about those other fish. huge kentuckies aand giaant waleye

5. Crispy Critter

State:
    Missouri
    Table Rock is famous for those Kentuckys' down there.He's been tearin up the crappie down there lately too.He called me over the weekend and tried to get me to come down but I didn't make it.He was up here about all last summer catfishin with me so I guess I'll have to go down there and give it a try this summer.

6. Crispy Critter

State:
    Missouri
    I was talking about the lake.My bro-in-law lives there and fishes it daily.I don't know the person you was talking about, but I like anybody that knows of them good morel spots;) I love mushrooms it's about that time,found a couple black ones last weekend but I left em be.There wasn't enough for a mess but I'll be watching.