table rock lake help needed

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by ccat, Oct 12, 2008.

1. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    I am considering camping out next weekend (Oct 17) on Table Rock to do some catfishing. I would probably be down towards the Arkansas side. If anyone has any current info for catfishing that area of the lake, I would appreciate it. I have had my feelings hurt too much lately over here on Beaver, so I am considering Table Rock.
    thanks for any help.
    ccat

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Eagle Rock has a nice facility for camping. As far as i know it is the closest to the ark. line. There is alot of rock bluffs in that area and also there are some nice tree tops on the right hand bank going up the river about a mile from the camp ground. I don't know if any fish are being caught but i'm sure a few are. Nice weather for camping even if they don't bite. The guy at the marina can tell ya if and where they are bitin. Good luck

3. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    Thanks John,
    I am down on Greers Ferry now getting all my trotlines, jugs and such packed up and heading back to Fayetteville after while. I just looked at the weather for next weekend. Lows in the 40's, so you are right, nice weather for camping. Hope the fish will be camped out where I set my lines.
    ccat

4. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    If it were me i would try those bluffs and tree tops i mentioned. They catch some nice flatheads up in the river each year. Also if ya run very far up the river watch for snags sanded under, last time i was up there i saw several.