Table Mesa closed???

Discussion in 'ARIZONA RIVERS TALK' started by shadesaz, Jul 19, 2007.

1. shadesaz

shadesaz New Member

State:
    arizona
    I got a call last night from a buddy of mine and he siad Table Mesa area was now closed to all motorized vehicles. Does any one know why or for how long? I used to take my son fishing in this area. He caught his first cat there.

2. micah

micah New Member

State:
    Gilbert, Arizon
    I'm not sure but if I had to guess it's probably due to Fire Danger.

3. Da Chummer

Da Chummer New Member

State:
    Arizona
    From what i read it is permanent. Due too people sneaking in the back way to the park without paying and people thrashing and trashing the landscape. :angry:

I'll try and find a link.

4. Da Chummer

Da Chummer New Member

State:
    Arizona
  5. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Hi Travis,
    Thanks for the link.. I have never been back that way before. 32 tons of trash.. holy crap!! I can't believe people act like that..

* I agree with their decision though, they had to do something.

~A

6. Da Chummer

Da Chummer New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I agree with it too. It is sad that people will do that. In April i helped with the AZVJC and the Good Gun Foundation with about 100 people. For about five hours straight. We took out 4 huge dumpsters of trash and removed two abandoned, shot up burned cars. It didn't even put a dent it the trash out there. Sad but true.

7. shadesaz

shadesaz New Member

State:
    arizona
    I'm with you Travis I take alot of gear. Thank you for the link.

8. stinky fingers

stinky fingers New Member

State:
    Buckeye,Arizona
    It's sad for all the people who did it right and not leave their trash behind.

As for the people who ruined it by CHOOSING to leave their trash behind for someone else to pick up I wish all that trash could be dumped in your front yard.

Well maybe not because the city would end up having to pick it up because you sure as hell wouldn't.

9. shadesaz

shadesaz New Member

State:
    arizona
    Larry,I would just like to give them the bill!!!! and then dump it in their front yard.LOL:wink: