T.O. major disapointment

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by TX Fisherman, Dec 24, 2006.

1. TX Fisherman

TX Fisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    T.O. has dropped way to many passes, i think its like 52? he has missed easy passes that needed to be completed, has anyone else noticed this?

2. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    Yep. Before this year I would have said he was the best receiver in the NFL. Well, not anymore.

3. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    He is cancer to the team and most new it before he even signed on with CowBoys.
    If he was gone right now, they would have a better chance.

4. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    I'll never forget when he spiked the ball in the star after he scored a td for Philly. Disrespectful, but funny.

5. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    T.O. Is not even in the top 5 receivers this year.

6. FishBrew

FishBrew New Member

State:
    North Texas
    When the TO comes up, I'd guess every pre game show talks about him leading the league in dropped passes. Since this was not that much of an issue with him in the past, he either doesn't really care or is injured worse than is being told (broke hand/finger) ... my blind guess, some of both.

7. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    what do you expect it's t.o. just like hot rods & middle aged men, his big mouth is only to compensate for his short comings.

8. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    and does he ever have short comings.

9. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Id say his attitude and not being a big team player would be a short coming. I disliked him when he was with my eagles, and I dislike him on the cowboys. same little boy throwing temper tantrums but in a different uniform.If he didnt have such great hands most of the time, he'd have been booted out the nfl long ago.

10. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Oh well he was trouble when they signed him they known that so you can't feel sorry for them or any other team that would pick him up again. Some people just have to big of heads to play, someday maybe he will see the light but then again maybe not.

11. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    needs to take his ball and go home for good!!!!!!!!!!

12. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    he needs to take his ball and go home for good!!!

13. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    T.O. brings every team he plays for down..He is not a team player, and has a real bad attittude..Parcels wont put up with it for long

14. Chris54WVa

Chris54WVa New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Since I am a EAGLES fan,I loved every balled that he dropped.I was happy when the Eagles let him go.He is not a team player and he brings the team down.The Eagles are playin some good ball now,and might have a shot at the big game.I hope.

15. TX Fisherman

TX Fisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    geeze i hope so, at first i was pretty happy bout the cowboys getting him, i didnt think he would start bringing down the team in the first year or two.. i actually thought he would be good. and i hope Parcells let him go soon