T. O. in Dallas?

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by T-Bone, Mar 17, 2006.

1. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Yep, Dallas is lookin' to get T. O .here...
    K.Johnson #19 is outta here now, just when I was thinkin' he would do really well this year.
    Glover is gone too. Talk is cause Glover made the money T. O. needs and the boys owe Johnson a cool million.
    Even our big tight end long haired guy (can't remember his name) is gone also.
    I thought all three of these guys really helped Dallas. but I guess the tuna and the *+$ h$#^ owner think different.
    I'm not sure T. O. will work for the fans here in Dallas, I still remember him dissing the star at mid field !!!!!:eek:
    Do y'all think T.O. can take the boys all the way ?
    Does T.O. still have it or is he just trouble ?
    Does Dallas really need this guy ?

2. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey T-Bone,

All I know is that T.O. bet not do any thing like he did in Philly, because I don't think the Cowboys fans forgot about that star thing.

He can't be a "Spoiled Brat" or a "Big Baby" down in Dallas, they (the fans) won't go for that.

Bert:cool:
    (Shaina)

3. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    i think t.o. is one of the best but he has a big mouth that he can't shut. if a team can put up with him then i think he can take them a long way. i don't like t.o but i have to give him credit he knows how to play ball and he knows it.

4. ultima_cat_man

ultima_cat_man New Member

State:
    granite city, ill
    T.O. is my favorite player not just because of his ability to run after the catch but because of things like the dallas star and doing the ray lewis dance, the problem starts when people start listening to the trash players talk and try to make it serious conversation...

if dallas gets T.O. they are that much closer at being contenders, i wish st.louis would pick him up but we know thats not going to happen,,,, tim

5. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    As long as he minds his p's and q's for the Cowboys, I don't mind.
    He really needs to show the team and the fans that he is a team player.
    He's a good player but need to cut the attitude problem.

6. YeeHaw

YeeHaw New Member

State:
    Quincy Illinois
    Go Kansas City Chiefs!!!

7. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Evan....... Are ya tryin' to hi-jack this thread ? :0a28:

8. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    i wouldnt be surprised if T.O went to Dallas. But i always thought Denver would be the only stupid team that would sign him

9. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    The news just reported, that it's an almost sure thing he is on the way :confused:
    I bet the Tuna don't put up with his BS !

10. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Ha Ha Ha, Dallas getting TO?? Now, if they can just teach him to do coke down there he will fit right in. LMAO

11. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    T.O. in Dallas? You all have my deepest sympathy! You got yourself a real homewrecker, congratulations! You all need to get rid of Jerry Jones!

12. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    I have been watching the Cowboys since the 70's The cheerleaders a little later than that. ;) I bet Tom Landry is rolling in his grave over this one. That said, Bill Parcells is a general and if TO has any chance it is under him. They have a good shot at being a contender this year. I wish I could say the same about my Browns :confused:

13. Gringoloco

Gringoloco Member

State:
    Ft. Belvoir, VA
    Name:
    Josh
    Keyshawn is a big spoiled cry baby as well though. T.O and glenn would be a good wide reciever setup. Keyshawn is out of his prime and didnt really make a big impact on the Dallas lineup this past season. T.O. is a great reciever but he knows this and that is why he is so cocky about it. Right now its up for grabs though who ever offers the better deal is going to sign him, im leaning toward Denver right now though.

14. augila

augila New Member

State:
    Texas
    Guys with attitudes like T.O. are the reason I fish on Sundays instead of watching their antics on the field. The reason the Cowboys were Americas team in the past was because most of their players were good guys and the ones that weren't were sent on their way by Tom Landry. You didn't mind your kids looking up to those guys.Now it seems that the bigger the THUG they are the more people want to see them play.Guess I'm just old fashioned.

15. slimepig

slimepig New Member

State:
    Kerrville Texas
    even though the tuna wants to win, i doubt it was his decision to delve into this possibility. more than likely jones pulled his owner trump card again and stuck his nose where it doesnt belong. I cant believe real football people would upset a balance in motion to get a win. Dallas was buiding up a good corps of players and strengthening the right areas to win a lot of games for several years, only to blow their long term goals on a troublemaker. you could have moss and t.o, hell you could have moss, t.o., and shaun alexander, but without an offensive line, you still would be an 8-8 team! will t.o take them to the superbowl? thats ludicrous! No one player is good enough to do that! fix the offensive line, and leave t.o. in the ghetto where he belongs!

16. greg

greg USCA - STAFF Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    GA/ Ia
    Fianally T.O gets to go to a team full of players with the same attitude he has. He will be a good fit.

17. Calvin

Calvin New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I've been crossing my fingers that TO was going to wind up somewhere other than the Cowboys. He's been a terminal cancer to every team he's been on. I'm positive Drew Bledsoe isn't looking forward to dealing with him. If he honestly wants to get along in Dallas (which I know he doesn't) he should go to the center of the field and bow down and kiss the star the first day he arrives in town. Then he should take out a full page add in the Dallas paper apolgizing for his past crimes and begging for their forgivness. He couldn't carry a spit bucket for Michael Irvin or Drw Pearson. Sad, sad, sad....

18. HARVRAD2003

HARVRAD2003 New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    T.O. and the DALLAS COWGIRLS, I mean the Dallas cowboys deserve each other. GOOOOO STEELERS

19. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    It is official, T.O. is now a Dallas Cowboy. He signed this morning.
    I hope that was a good move for the Cowboys.
    T.O just needs to play ball and stop with the attitude problem.

AL

20. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Just incase ya haven't heard the details...........
    3 years
    $25 million
    2006 $5 million base $5 million signing bonus
    2007 $5 million base $3 million roster bonus