switchback

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by quackkillsduxs, Dec 18, 2005.

1. quackkillsduxs

quackkillsduxs New Member

State:
    madison mississippi
    anybody out there shooting a mathews switchback? I got one this summer and its worth every penny!!! Has anybody heard what there next bow is gonna be

2. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    one of my good buddies is a mathews dealer and he told me that the switchback is gonna be the top dog of mathews for a while but they might add more features to the switch back but imo it is gonna take a hell of a bow to out do the switchback imo

3. Chrisingeorgia

Chrisingeorgia New Member

State:
    NY
    Hey Joseph, I just got the switchback a couple of weeks ago, and you're right, It's worth every penny. I can't wait to get into the woods with this thing and have a go at those whitetails. My accuracy has improved ten fold with this bow. Yesterday I was shooting as tennis balls from 30yrds and drilling them no problem. All I need now are some string leaches and limb savers and I'll be set for next season.

4. Chrisingeorgia

State:
    NY
    Hey Joseph, I just got the switchback a couple of weeks ago, and you're right, It's worth every penny. I can't wait to get into the woods with this thing and have a go at those whitetails. My accuracy has improved ten fold with this bow. Yesterday I was shooting as tennis balls from 30yrds and drilling them no problem. All I need now are some string leeches and limb savers and I'll be set for next season.

5. quackkillsduxs

quackkillsduxs New Member

State:
    madison mississippi
    Your right Chris, good luck when you go out to the field. I shot a doe with it and it didnt go 50 yards. What kind of broadheads you thinking about shootin?

6. Chrisingeorgia

State:
    NY
    I usually hunt with a three blade 100 grain muzzy. They don't call those things "bad to the bone" for nothing.