SW Ohio "Sinker-Bowl '07"

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by dinkbuster1, Jan 6, 2007.

1. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    had a little get- together today with members Salmonid, Nightprowler, Myself (dinkbuster1), and another freind at Sal's place to do some much needed sinker makin'. we started out with old wheel weights, cast net wights, chimney cover lead, x-ray lead, old pay-pond bobber weights, etc and ended up making various sizes of no-rolls, eggs, pyramids, bank's (peanuts), and flat bank sinkers in about 5 1/2-6 hrs. after it was all said and done, and after judging the weight by the size's and amounts of them, we determined we made close to 200lb of sinkers. i took home about 45lb of sinkers, hope they last me a while! http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n277/dinkbuster1/?action=view&current=1168138171.pbw

2. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Hey Dink, be sure to thank your masked friend and yourself for bringing all the molds! It was a blast and hope to make it a yearly thing. The least I can do is supply the chow and well ventilated place over our heads.:lol:
    Until then, Im pretty sure ill have all the sinkers I need....So the turtles and the jet skiers that get too close better watch out!!:wink:

Thanks again!
    Salmonid

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Looks like yall had fun.

Hope turtles like lead, lol. :cool2:

4. Midwest Drifter

Midwest Drifter New Member

State:
    Kansas