SW Georgia Fishing

Discussion in 'GEORGIA RIVERS TALK' started by bull68dawg, Feb 4, 2008.

1. bull68dawg

bull68dawg New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I am new to this sight and trying to get to know ev1 so Im wanting to see if there is anyone that live in the south or have fished down here and where..I fish the Flint River and have some pretty good holes but always looking for more...I havent got out so far this year but the boat is almost ready...

Thanks

2. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Welcome to The BOC. I have fished the Hooch near Columbus, but that is far south I have fished in S W Ga. Good Luck with your boat.

3. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Welcome to the BOC Tad. I'm up in N. GA so can't help you much w/ SW GA., we've got some S. GA members though.

4. rodney07

rodney07 New Member

State:
    Richland Ga.
    What part of the Flint do you fish? I fish the hooch south of river bend. I have never fished the Flint for catfish.

5. swamp stomper

swamp stomper New Member

State:
    GA.
    I'm in Columbus fish south to river bend area some good places to be fished!! Where do ya live exacly?
    SS

6. rodney07

rodney07 New Member

State:
    Richland Ga.
    Swamp Stomper, I 'm about 35 miles south of Columbus in Richland. I fish mostly around Florence Marina up to River Bend.

7. ArmyCatfish

ArmyCatfish New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Welcome to BOC im from SE Ga so i cant help you much out your way

8. bull68dawg

bull68dawg New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I currently fish below Albany north of newton....there are some deep holes with some nice eddy's...Flatheads should start biting by the end of the month down here for me....

9. ARMYCATS

ARMYCATS New Member

State:
    Georgia
    i live down in southeast ga... near savannah... the altamaha river is quite nice... lots of big flats

10. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. papasage

papasage Member

State:
    Fitzgerald, Geo
    i fish blacksher for crappie and some time cats . i live 10 mile frome the ocmulgee river . i fish it for cats and brem . the past year it has ben to low to run with my boat . hope to fish it mor this year for cats and brem

12. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    I'm heading down to Columbus in June, with our new baby my wife probably won't be able to fish with me. Besides my two oldest sons I'll be looking for a fishing buddy for the week that I'm in Ga.:cool2: