Suzuki 90 hp 2008

Discussion in 'Bubba's Outboards' started by JDWILLIS39, Dec 1, 2007.

1. JDWILLIS39

JDWILLIS39 New Member

State:
    NC
    I have new Suzuki 90 HP 2008 can you tell me where I can find wiring diagram that will identify all wires in motor and control cables. I am wanting to hook it to Lowrance 113 HD. Thanks for the help.

2. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    You will most likely have to purchase a manuel for that year and motor if they even have them in print yet.
    What I would do is go ask the dealer where I bought it and find out what you need to know. I am assuming you need to find out which wire is on when the key is turned and which is not.
    That would be an easy one just take a test light and go to the fuse panel and go to testing with the switch off or with it on which ever is your preference.

3. JDWILLIS39

JDWILLIS39 New Member

State:
    NC
    Thanks for the help. I was just hoping there was easier:embarassed: way to figure it out than having to test each wire. My dealer is not lot of help unless you want to pay him to work on it and then they not to swift. Mu luck is only one dealer in 100 miles.:wink:Thanks again.

4. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Your ignition harness may have some unused plug in's. Check them for key on power, if you only want to use it when the egine's running.

To use it while you might be drift fishing, install a switch, wired from a fuse panel.

DO NOT SPLICE INTO YOUR IGNITION HARNESS.

5. Bigjonrigger

Bigjonrigger New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Key on power in the suzuki wire harness is grey.