Sutton Lake

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by mhbomber, Nov 22, 2009.

1. mhbomber

mhbomber New Member

State:
    Wilmington
    Anyone fished Sutton lately? If everything goes as planned I could be making a short trip tomorrow night for some flatties and channels!

2. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Matt have not seen any post on Sutton lately myself ,but if you go, let us know how you did

3. catfishhunter2009

catfishhunter2009 New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Matt we went to Sutton last Sat during the day till about noon , nothing not even a brim . But this was during the day , and you now how Sutton can be at times ... Good luck and let us know how yo do ...:wink::big_smile:

4. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    good luck any way matt let us know how it goes

5. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    We went last Sunday for a little. Not even a bite. Only fished a couple of hours though. They weren't pumping any water either.

6. mhbomber

mhbomber New Member

State:
    Wilmington
    Does anyone know if there is a website or a number you can call that will tell you when they will pumping water out there?

7. mhbomber

mhbomber New Member

State:
    Wilmington
    I got out for a couple of hours this evening and we called the trip short due to the wind. The wind was blowing directly into the current and the waves were a pain to deal with. We got 2 bites that seemed like gar before we headed home. Water temp was 71 degrees in the first lake.

8. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    That place has been tough this year. Well with the exception of Nick:wink: I haven't had any success like I used to in there. I know those weeds have something to do with it. Just gotta try and figure 'em out:confused2: