Sutton Lake Trip

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Catfishin_Farm_Boy, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Catfishin_Farm_Boy

Catfishin_Farm_Boy New Member

State:
    Sevierville, TN
    Hay Yall,

Went down to Sutton Lake the other day.. Got there around 4 pm and left at 11am... Fished with cut sunfish and live sunfish.... Caught a 25 pound gar on cut bait at the mouth of the hot ditch.. My buddy had a big flathead on there too but he lost it... Had about 4 others come unglued at various other locations... Bite was super slow.. 2 were on live sunfish.. Had 2 bass blow up on a Spook though.. So Caught Sunfish, Gar, Couple Cats and Couple Bass... It was nice to be out there.. :smile2:

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like some good fishing, congrats and good luck in the future

3. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Well, at least somebody is catching something out there. I haven't been catfishing out there in a LONG time...too long.

4. Catfishin_Farm_Boy

Catfishin_Farm_Boy New Member

State:
    Sevierville, TN
    Brother Hilljack - Thanks for the congrats and luck I percite it.. Fishin is usually alot better there.. Its been tough this year...

Wes - You aint missin much bud.. It looked like you were spankin em there over the early fall but it sure has shut down there alot... When it gets really cold and they start runnin the plant fishin should pick up then...