Susquehanna River - around Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'PENNSYLVANIA RIVERS TALK' started by PAcatty12, May 3, 2006.

1. PAcatty12

PAcatty12 New Member

State:
    Pa
    Hey i was wondering if anyone would be interested in getin together for some catties now that it is getting warmer and they should be biting in full force soon! I have been fishing a few times so far this spring - didnt do bad on flats - but ive been by myself and would like to get a new fishing buddy ( or 2 ) ...let me know! post on here/PM me/E-mail me if ur interested! Hope to hear from someone!

2. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    If I ever get the time to fish out that way i'll let you know. If you ever get down this way let me know, I fish the Maurice river for cats and the Delaware bay for weaks and strips.

3. PAcatty12

PAcatty12 New Member

State:
    Pa
    yeah sounds good! ive never fished that area...where is the place u fish for catties?

4. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    PAkatty,

Where do you live in PA??

5. JMarrs328

JMarrs328 New Member

State:
    York/Harrisburg, PA
    Hey, haven't talked to you in a while. I got the PM you sent me. I'm not sure when I'll be able to go fishing other than for 3 or 4 hours untill schools out. After that I'll have work, but I'll still be able to get 7+ hours in if I want to. Whenever you can come down I'll fish with ya!!

6. PAcatty12

PAcatty12 New Member

State:
    Pa
    i live in harrisburg, Jmarrs...PM me and ill let u know when i can get out...thats the same with me, as of now i can only fish for about 3-4 hours to untill i graduate so PM me and KIT

7. kaleigh

kaleigh New Member

State:
    Lehigh Valley Pa
    where in Harrisburg,N,S,E,W ? I am in the lehigh valley area.About 1 1/2 hr away.I am ready for a short road trip.

8. PAcatty12

PAcatty12 New Member

State:
    Pa
    hey kaleigh...check your PM..i just sent you one...

9. PAcatty12

PAcatty12 New Member

State:
    Pa
    Hey guys...i got the week off of work so i thinnk ill be getting out a few times this week...if anyone is interested let me know when and well plan to get to gether and wet some lines together!