Survivorman

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Phil Washburn, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    on the discovery channel. anyone watch it? it is a real reality show. you can learn some things from this guy.

2. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    yeah brother, me and my girlfriend watch it every week im actually watching it now lol. ive learned so much from this show. its definately one of the final good shows left on tv. im glad you posted about this maybe more people will check it out!

3. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    yes, we watch it. I have actually had the kids think about certain situations utilizing the different techinques that they have watched this man do. Its a good thing to know, surprised someone hadnt already thought about it. Good show

4. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    I Watch It, Agree With Ya, He Shows Some Real Things That Seem Logical .

5. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Yeah, I have to say the guy knows what he is doing. lol it would be nice to spend 4 days away from everthing.

6. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I watch discovery alot and I've never seen it. I'll look for it more closely it could be it's escaped my attention.-------------pk powell:smile2:

7. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Yeah I love that show! Really informative. Some of the stuff he makes/does is really indredible. I love the History Channel too!
    :cool2: ​

8. SpaceAce

SpaceAce New Member

State:
    w
  9. WHEELMOBILE07

WHEELMOBILE07 New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Virginia
    One of the best shows on TV. I've wondered if I could do some of the things at times that he does.

Wheelmobile07

10. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    That is a good show. I wish they would make some new ones I have already seen all of them. I think a show that good would be successful.

st