surviving

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Wil, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    its been a while since ive been on here. also its been a while ive had time to get on here. i miss all my brothers and sisters and thought id extend a greeting to let yall know that college is going great but is harder than i thought itd be. well i gotta get to class! later

2. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Hang in there, Wil. That education is worth everything. Proud of you for staying with it. Good luck!

3. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Will congrats on hanging on to the college dream. Yep it can be a major pain in the booty but at the end ya will be the one that is making the money...
    Son went to college this year as a freshman.......In two weeks time he is loving it but of course the freshman year isn't a photographic of every year./...

4. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Good going Wil, Dont forget to have alittle fun. all work and no play makes Wil a sad fisherman.
    smokey

5. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Hope everything continues to go proceed well. Keep us posted man, Welcome back.:wink:

6. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i know and guess what im doin this weekend, FISHIN! woot

7. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Its a major pain, but its a major accomlishment. Hang in there, you will be glad ya did someday.

8. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Proud of you Wil. Stay with it and someday you will be rewarded!

9. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    There ya go!!!! Have fun!

10. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    good deal man hang in there wish i would have that rght decision. who knows maybe i would be wearn a suit and tie rolln in the money. lol but instead im bout to turn 30 workn const. since i was 18 cause i dropped outta school. lessens learned.:wink:

11. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Congrats man. Keep at it and time will fly by.

12. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    Looking back I must say College was the best time of my life, the first year is the hardest getting use to all the stuff that needs to be done, just don't forget to have fun while your there, take every bit of info you can get, and make as many friends as you can, they will be the ones that will get your back when you are down or need a little help as you will be for them, good luck

13. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    thanks for the support guys, it really means alot. went night fishing friday night and didnt catch anything but a cold haha. my diet consists of chicken noodle and nyquil right now. its not bad once you get past the after taste of the cough syrup:roll_eyes: