Surplus auction

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by bluejay, May 5, 2009.

1. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Surplus property auction set for May 30

Passenger vehicles and heavy equipment are among the offerings.

JEFFERSON CITY–Five bulldozers, three tractors, 39 passenger vehicles, 16 boats, 12 outboard motors, five boat trailers and other surplus property of the Missouri Department of Conservation will go on the auction block May 30.

The auction will take place at the Conservation Department’s Equipment Maintenance Office, 115 Pershing Road, Brookfield. Auction items will be on display May 29 from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Bidders can register then or the day of the sale. The gates will open at 7:30 a.m. The auction will begin at 10 a.m.

Auction offerings typically include office equipment and furniture and other miscellaneous items. A complete list of sale items will be available at the registration desk the day of the sale. To request a tentative list of sale items, call 573-522- 4115, ext. 3279 or 3283.

All property must be paid for on the day of the sale and before removal. Acceptable methods of payment include cash, MasterCard or Visa or personal checks with proper identification.

-Jim Low-

2. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC

3. bodie

bodie New Member

State:
    Missouri
    From what I have always heard is that the prices are high on alot of the stuff that gets sold. I know there is alot of people that show up for this auction though.

4. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    I went to the one down south last year and it was completely stupid what some of the outboards went for:smile2:

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    It's a long drive but i sure would like an alum. boat. 18 footer and my 75 johnson would make a nice enuff rig for a poor man like me. Thanks JC & Brandon for the heads up

6. 3dukmn

3dukmn New Member

State:
    Missouri
    By "Prices are stupid" - is that stupid cheap, or stupid high?