Surgery

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Gator, Mar 28, 2006.

1. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    OK all I will not be taking any more orders as I am going to have some trouble getting the orders I have taken out in time if I can. I have to have shoulder surgery done and will be unable to us my arm for at least 8 weeks. If I can not get your order finished before April 11th and you don’t want to weight till I can start using my arm again please PM me and I will refund any monies I have received from you. I must apologize for this but I have no choice now as the damage is getting so bad that I can not move my right arm the way I need to any more and the pain is getting to be a real problem. They are saying it will be almost 6 to 8 months before I can be back to about 80% with range of motion and strength. I hope ya’ll can find it in your hearts to forgive me for this as I was hopping I could put it off but I just can not do it any more. It is keeping me up at night and pounding during the day. I am working as fast as I can but still have a policy about not sending a rod out that I will not fish with or does not look right. I am a little funny that way. Please forgive me I will still work on rods as best I can to get them out even after my surgery but I will not be able to do some things the way I want. Thanks for you time and understanding.

I hope you each and every one catch that once in a life time fish, as my fishing is over for the year, but I pray ya’ll have the best year ever. Thanks again.

2. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    good luck with the surgery.I will keep you in my thoughts

3. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    you take care, Jim. obey the doc....fishing rods can wait.

4. khershey

khershey New Member

State:
    New Mexico
    :) Wishing you good luck with your shoulder surgery. Also wishing you a speedy recovery:) . I know what you are going through. I had both rotator cuffs repaired on both shoulders last year.

5. oldprowler

oldprowler New Member

State:
    Mannford, Oklahoma
    Jim: My rod can wait!!! Good luck on the surgery. My wife had rotator cuff surgery this time last year, I know about what you will be going through for physical therapy.

6. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Thoughts and prayers bro! Godspeed, your recovery!

7. dgde4x4man

dgde4x4man New Member

State:
    La Moille, Illinois
    Hey Gator you get yourself better and then we'll talk about that rod again hoss.

8. nosnag

nosnag New Member

State:
    Florida
    Gator,
    Just worry about working at getting yourself back in shape,guy.I'm sure that is the most important thing in everyones mind.
    Now if you said you were running away with a cute 18 year old female and forgetting everything and everyone in the past,you would definately have issues from the members.
    Take care of yourself first.The rest of your obligations should and can be,put on hold for now.
    Good luck with the surgery.

BILL

9. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    You keep your Bull headed self under controll and Listen to what the Doc tells you to do and DO IT!!! You don't want to have to do it over again, Do you?
    Don't make me come down there and Babysit you OK!!! I will I mean it!!! Behave LOL!!!

10. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jim, for the sake of humanity, please don't make JW come down there and Babysit you. If he does, he'll go out and find a candystriper outfit to wear, and do I need to tell you how far seeing THAT sight could set ya back?

11. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Take care of yourself, Jim - follow your doc's orders and work hard at your PT. You'll be better'n ever before you know it.

12. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Tony your not right my frind not right at all......LOL JW just wants some more good food thats all he wants......LOL

13. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Thanks for all the good words there but I know I will be ok this is just another speed bump in lifes road thats all a minor set back. Thanks for the prayers also.

14. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I for one wouldn't want to see JW or DH come down there in their matching pink tutu's! Get well my brother.

15. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers sent for the surgery Gator, hope all turns out well.

16. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    hey bud ill keep ya in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

17. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    Well brothers.... there he goes again!!!

Good LORD Gator!!!!

Im serious brother, you have to stop putting your self and your health time and time again on the chopping block for the greater good of those around you. You need to get better. You need to take and put yourself in position #1 for a while... Yet with typical Gator-grace and artisty, you just cant do it.

Brother, we would live in a wholly different world were it not for self-sacrificers like you.

You just keep looking out for #1. We all, as you say, have your six.

Get better, and then worry about whose grenade you will dive on next, in order to save the world from shoddy rod work.

If I had recieved the call to guide more than just one hunt so far this yar I would have a standing order with you for the rod we spoke about last fall. If that had happened, I would surely keep it in proper perspective and know that you would give me what I asked when you could give it your best. That sir is why people order custom jobs from you anyhow... so ease your restless soul and now that you've said your peace, go on and work on that faulty wing of yours.

remember- when it gets bad enough as you rehabilitate, you can still type with a pencil in your teeth.

LOL

To health! (raise the bottle) Salut!

-sal

18. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I'll have you in my Prayer's brother.......take it easy.

19. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    White light, love and prayers out to you and yours from TN. Keep us posted.

20. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Gator you are kinda funny in alot of ways. LOL! Here ya go again. You are gonna be the bionic man pretty soon. LOL! Be well amigo!