SURF FISHING

Discussion in 'LOCAL FLORIDA TALK' started by Jeremy Sheffey, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    hey boys, im going to be in the west palm beach area on and off for the next month. i am going to buy a couple of surf rods to leave down there and bring my reels with me on the next couple trips i will be having....

my question is: i am looking for some good beach area's to do some surf fishing in the west palm to miami area, and i am looking for a heads up of where to start when i get down there. is there any particular area of beach you all can point me toward to start???

2. catfishassasin

catfishassasin New Member

State:
    FTBEENING
    hows the fishing

3. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    last weekend i didnt make it out, with the whole Halloween thing and all...to be honest i had to much celebrating and not enough sleep.... however i will be back down there not this coming weekend, but the following...and probably the one after that also...so hopefully i will get some in.... i did pick up to 10ft surf rods fairly cheep from bass pro, i think shamono or shakespear makes them... i didnt pay much attention, i just wanted something cheap with the right feel. for the amount im going to use them i dont need a high dollar rig....

thanks for asking though.... i really hope to hear a few replies in reference to surf/pier fishing that area...