Sure shot vs DK

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by sw2324, Jul 14, 2007.

1. sw2324

sw2324 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Hate to say it, but Sure Shot produced 3 times as many fish as Danny King's did. I have always caught fish on both and seemed like a faster bite on the SS. So we went to Lake Fork for a few days and tested them out on some channel cats. SS produced faster bites and more of them. Most fish were between 3 and 8 pounds. Looking forward to the next time and will post if we get different results.

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Scott thanks for sharing that Info on the two baits. You might want to try the same on different lakes and different trips. Gives a more accurate answer. There are days fish prefer one bait over another.:wink:

3. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Just ordered some DK bait my self should have it by the end of the week. Curious to see what your results will be. Dip baits and the sort just dont seem to work for me. I figured I give DK a shot never heard of Sure Shot have to look that up.

4. GUNTZ

GUNTZ New Member

State:
    CLEBURNE texas
    I USE DK ALL THE TIME ,WHERE CAN U GET THIS SURE SHOT

5. tkishkape

tkishkape New Member

State:
    Gore, Okla
    I started using SureShot several years ago, and it always outfished DK's 3 to 1. DK's is good bait and I still use it a lot simply because it's a pain in the a$$ to have to drive to Decatur, TX to pick up a bucket of SureShot. When I make the trip for bait, I take orders from the fellows that live in OKC and Tulsa so I can get enough for everyone.

If I can get enough people to commit to buy a 5 gallon pail, I'll drive and pick up the bait. 5 gallon pails only. I have to buy 25 gallons at a time to get a discount rate.

I'll meet purchasers in OKC, or anywhere along I-40 between OKC and Gore for delivery. If you don't want a 5 gallon pail, get together with some buddies and divide it between you. The only way I can make the deal is in 5 gallon pails.

Take advantage of this offer because if you buy it and pay shipping, it gets expensive really fast!

6. sw2324

sw2324 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Bobby,

Just google Benny Roberts Sure Shot punch bait. It will get you to the website. Can't beat the homemade Texas bait.