Support the Troops until they come Home!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Mike81, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    To all those who continue to sacrafice and defend what's right I salute you...come home safe!

[youtubevid]t6zJ8p2mFi4&feature=related[/youtubevid]

2. One Legged Josh

One Legged Josh New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Awesome video. They will always have my prayers and support!

3. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    God bless our troops

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    They'll always be in mine. #1 son is in the desert rite now. Third time.:sad2:

5. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    Great Video, i have two cousins and a best friend over there right now...its videos like that one that makes me think just how lucky we are...

6. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Thanks for that Mike. They and their families should be in our hearts and on our minds...I await Bro Hilljacks return to the forum, and so glad he got to go home and all even if for a short time, and hope that in a very few months he'll be home for good...him and a whole lot more. I just mention him cuz we banter back and forth all the time, and I know that there are SEVERAL of our members that have been there and done that and still there. God be with them all.

Keeping bigcat and catfshn and their soldiers in my prayers as well!

7. River Hobo

River Hobo New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Awesome video Mike. Thanks for posting it.

8. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I get irritated because you really have to search for it in the news these days...yeh, the election is important, olympics great, sorry to see a plane crashed somewhere in the world....but I have to hunt all over to get news on the war. Just not right, where are our priorities? :angry:

9. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    I hear ya and I whole heartedly agree! Let's not forget the pride of our country and the very reason we are in this forum or anywhere else saying what's on our minds.

People that do not enjoy our freedoms are put to death for less, and I always have said if you don't want to back our troops, wellllll please feel FREE to stand in front of them...

10. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    There is alot of controversy over the war. Honestly i have mixed emotions about it but support the troops 110%. They left family's and homes to protect mine. I shook a marines hand in the hardware store last week and told him i appreciate what he's doing. We spoke for several minutes and learned he's on his way back. It's not all blood and guts, he said he was blessed everytime he helped someone over there.Thanks Mike, good post

11. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    God Bless them. Bring them home safe.

12. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    God bless the troops and all their family's. I hope that everyone comes home soon