Superbowl commercials...

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by GoCatGo, Feb 3, 2008.

1. GoCatGo

GoCatGo New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    What's everyones opinion on the selection of Superbowl commercials? My thought is it's a sad day when the highlight is a baby barfing on a computer keyboard!!!!! :angry: E*Trade...........

2. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    That was my favorite one...

3. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    My favorite one was when the squirrel was in the road and saw the car was going to hit him and all the animals started screaming.

:smile2::smile2:

The wife laughed so hard she was crying....lol :smile2::smile2:

4. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    You got that right. Party goes to far at times.

5. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    i hate commercials but if id of known tom petty was playin halftime id of turned the tube on :big_smile: :cool2:

6. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    If you didn't see any of them, count your blessings...

7. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    I''ll have to agree with Al on this one. My second choice would of been "The dog making the Clydesdale work out"!!

8. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I liked the Audi commercial where the man on the bed wakes up to see the grill of his car in the bed with him, in reference to the Godfather movie.:roll_eyes:

I don't remember many commercials, I must have been too drunk to care.:smile2:

9. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    My feelings were they sucked! :crazy:This has to be the worst year ever. You sit there during the game not wanting to miss any of it and then you have to pee and don't want to miss the commercials. Then they are not any good!. :angry:Then at half time when the should run the new ones they were all old! :confused2: Luckily it was a good game or I would have been very disappointed in the whole thing.lol :smile2:

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i wasn't impressed with the commercials either.. It was one heck of a game to watch though! rollo

11. Pirate Jerry

Pirate Jerry New Member

State:
    Yulee Florida
    Victoria's secret was a pretty good one and I also liked the Clydesdale colt in training....

12. ouachita

ouachita New Member

State:
    Texas
    I did like the T-mobile Charles Barkley beating down of Dwyane Wade after finally getting in his fav 5