Super Bowl

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by zappaf19, Feb 5, 2007.

1. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Best player the Colts had was Rex Grossman! LOL Congrats to all Colts fans!
    Bill

2. whitewhiskers

whitewhiskers New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    man i about had a stroke on that first play when they returned the kick! but after that it was great, reminds me of the pats. game last week!

3. redwiskers

redwiskers New Member

State:
    iowa
    Being a bears fan I would like to say the Colts played a good game and made up for all the mistakes they made. I think the best move made was the run on 4th down late in the game. Tony Dungy could have sent out his kicker and ran the score up a bit but he didnt and I respect him for that. Congrats to all the Colts and fans.

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Congrats to all the Colt's fans! Enjoy your title! :smile2:

5. Fishinfreak

Fishinfreak Member

State:
    North Bend,Ohio
    Congrades to the colts.I thought the bears would of won.But that kickoff runback made me think of the Ohio State game with the same result.Bring on next year.

6. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    It's been one giant city-wide celebration since the big W lastnight...what a game...sorry to the Bears, it was a good one, would like to see you guys again next year around the same time, sound like a plan?

7. bigblaze

bigblaze New Member

State:
    NC
    Congratulations to the city, most of the players and especially coach (former Steeler)Dungy...

After all that the coach has had to endure with Payton's crying, the loss of his son he earned and deserved the win...so congratulations!!!

8. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    That was a hell of a game, the Colts did everything to win and they deserve it.
    As far as the Bears, they are still my favorite team and they had a great season, be back next year, hopefully a little better and more consistent than this one.

9. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    Yea, I had the same flashback. I guess that's what not to do.