Super Bowl

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Ol Man, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Well... this crow I'm eatin don't go down too well... maybe a piece of humble pie will help...
    Congrats, all you Colts fans...:cool2:

Ol' Man
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Under my gruff exterior lies an even gruffer interior.

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Thank you Jeb,however it started out as a pretty sloopy played game on both sides.

3. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    My deepest condolances to you Jeb.:big_smile:

Not!!!!!!!!!!!

4. bearcat

bearcat Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    As a bears fan I feel that I am quailfied to say . The Bears sucked bad to nite. The offense was anemic as it has been for awhile and the coaching staff proved how inept they really are. Lovie should be ran out of town for allowing rex to give the game away like he did. JMHO. I will no longer be a bears fan. This is it.

5. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I must say... they were very underwhelming...:embarassed:

Ol' Man
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?

6. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    I thought it was a good game. Funny commercials too. Im just glad Prince didnt have a clothing malfunction:lol: !

7. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Your right it was one of the best Super BOWLs I had seen for good ,funny commericals.Most of the time they stink. I liked the one with the mouse where they were told they forgot to plug it in.:cool2:

8. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Yea me too!
    I would have cut the T.V. off.
    Didn't like the Half time show.
    Princess didn't do anything for me!:big_smile:

9. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    HEY BEARS FANS DON'T TAKE IT TO HARD, YOU STILL HAVE A GOOD TEAM, IT'S JUST PEYTON WAS DUE. YOU'LL BE BACK NEXT YEAR. CONGRATS. ON A GOOD SEASON. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT DURING THE PRE-SEASON THAT THE BEARS WOULD BE IN THE SUPER BOWL ?

10. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    i thought it was an entertaining game ,and i was really thinking the bears were on a great start with a touchdown in the first seconds of the game.
    all the fumbleing and incomplete passes was probably due to the wet slick conditions which added to the fun for me to watch. it was disheartening to see the bears loss though and although their offence was offensive:roll_eyes:
    they still played a heck of a lot better than i thought they would .
    glad to see peyton get a ring but i hope bears return and turn the outcome around next year.

11. Charity

Charity New Member

State:
    Inglis,Florida
    That was a very good game we didnt miss a min of it. Best super Bowl in a long time

12. rcneman

rcneman New Member

State:
    TN
    it certainly was a good game for a super bowl. One was not sure of the outcome until some time into the 3rd quarter. It became obvious that Indy was the better team. The Colts certainly had every answer for the Bears. The Colts lines, both defensive and offensive, dominated the Bears lines.
    The Bears had 2 big plays in the game, a kick-off return for a TD and a 50ish yard pass play. The Colts had 60+ plays of ball control. The Colts dominated from start to finish, not unlike the FL vs Ohio state national championship game. Kudos to the Colts.

cyas
    robert