Super Bowl - Who's it gonna be?

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by catsrking, Nov 17, 2006.

1. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    At this point I'm thinkin' Colts/Chargers vs. Bears/Saints?? Whatcha all think?

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Man,thats 4 teams in the big game...LOL!!!

I think I'll take the colts and saints with...GULP,the colts winning it.That is if Peyton doesn't choke!!!

3. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    Bears/Pats reunion! Colts will choke again and with the Dolphins already beating the Bear it is 84 all over again!

A note: If the Colts don't win it all, it WILL be a choke job!!!

4. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    pats, colts, or broncos vs. bears or giants

5. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    The Colts should atleast do better this year in the playoffs.. They can't do any worse than last year.LOL! They had the best record in the NFL, homefield advantage, and a healthy defense. :confused2: This year they can't stop the run (Last in the NFL, everyone is hurt on defense in the secondary), but they're still 9-0.? Atleast the Colts are setting records though, someone has to right?:big_smile: This could be the Colts year. If not oh well, they are still the best team in the NFL, they just have a tough time in the playoffs.:lol: Go Colts!!

6. Ghoulscout 13

Ghoulscout 13 New Member

State:
    North carolina
    payton manning..OOPS i mean the colts will make it i think and i dont know who, maybe the bears or the saints. but lets face it Manning is carrying that team all on his own.

7. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana

Finally someone who knows what they are talking about. Peyton is the best quarterback the NFL has seen in a while. He's got to be the front runner for MVP this season. Without him the Colts would be nothing. The Colts defense is last in the league and they are still undefeated. I don't think that has ever happend in the History of the NFL. Peyton is torching everyone this year!!

8. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    If Peyton can keep his stuff in one sock this year, oh yeah, he is certainly deserving and should have an excellent shot at the Big Dance.

I'm fairly certain that my "High Octane" Vikings ain't gonna be in it. :roll_eyes:

9. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Better odds with 4 teams... :lol: You havn't given up on Denver already have you??

10. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    They're definitely a contender. I still think the pats have a better shot at the colts than denver and denver has a better shot at the pats than the colts. Just by the way the teams match up. I would be suprised if 2 of these teams aren't playing in the AFC championship.

Not trying to get Ryan fired up, but I think the odds are against the colts, beating both teams 2 times this year. You never know though.

11. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City

Just remember Ryan. Your greatness is measured By the stregnth of Your advisary.

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    No,I haven't given up on them yet.LOL!!! If Jake P. doesn't improve a LOT,they are gonna be doing good to win 1 game in the playoffs.I hope they do better and win another one but I don't see it happening this year.

13. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Football anyone?

I use to like to watch monday nite football.... now its on sunday...... that stuff on monday night sucks....after many years of the coverage that we use to see on monday nite... I just kind of let it slip away, I don't watch it no more...... like to hear the old commentary and see the game coverage by professioal football camera men and the editorial people.

I'm going to watch it who ever it will be.... wild cards can do wierd things. One thing for sure, I'm going to be fishing in the sand dunes at Glamis, Caif. You see, the millions of people that are there to ride the dunes all leave there to go home to watch the game theydepart sat pm or early sun morning to beat the traffic or to go to a super bowl party. Usually there is plenty of left over firewood for a big fire, and with my friends and satelite tv, not that you need it, we watch the game inside a 5th wheel hauler, or out on the sand by the fire There is a canal that is 20 miles long there. 5 spillways or dams that adjust the water height...... "real nice catfishing". Monday morning is fantastic on the sand.... no kids, and just mile and miles of sand to play on...... You can even feel " Native American" and patriotic when you see the f-18 or the blue angles, buzz the camp ground or do their stuff in the sky above...

Go Saints???

Happy Holidays....

bayrunner ray

14. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    As you all know I am a Bears fan. I don't know if the Bears will make it to the super bowl. The odds of them coming back to win time after time is low. They need to come out playing in the 1st half just not the second.
    The Colts should make it! Manning is the best in the NFL. Like someone said tho the wild card games can change everything.
    Bill

15. bigredsbbq

bigredsbbq New Member

State:
    Illinois
    da Bears going all the way
    we didn't come here to start no trouble were just here to do the superbowl shuffle

16. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    Da bears, I hope.

17. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
  18. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Ever since the preseason I have said Broncos and Panthers...I have a feeling the bears will get Steve Smith'd again.

19. slimepig

slimepig New Member

State:
    Kerrville Texas
    we just saw a preview of the super bowl today! Cowboys - Colts.

20. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    CowBoys/ Pats.
    That would be a game for SB.:cool2: