Super Bowl Champion Colts! Repeat!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by LilRyjoe04, Aug 20, 2007.

1. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Well it's that time of the year again. I'm looking forward to another exciting season of NFL action! I'm hopeful for a Colts repeat and with their high powered offense they've proved that they can win it all. The Colts lost some key defensive players like Cato June, Jason David, and another cornerback, but they still have Pro-Bowlers Dwight Freeney and Bob Sanders and I think they will still be able to get it done. The addition of Gonzalez taking the spot of Brandon Stokley will be a great addition as well. Addai will have a big season since now he doesn't have to share carries with Rhodes. Addai would probably not be a bad Fantasy pick! Good luck to everyones' teams this season and let's get this party started!:go:

2. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    i love football, i prefer college but i like the big show too. after much ridicule and several foolhardy bets, i am sticking with my pic(at least for an appearance) San Diego chargers! the colts are tough. who doesnt like peyton? but... i cant see the back to back rings, even with a telescope.

3. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    Ryan, you need to read the vikings thread:wink:

4. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Ryan, good luck with the Colts. You will need it against the Pats and Cowboys.:tounge_out:
    I.m watching Cowboys play now Den vs Dal, 13, 24, I take that back, TD now 13 -31 cb's :smile2:

My Son is a big Pats fan.
    A customer of his who gets season tickets for the Cowboys, gave him and his boss 2 a peice , 50 yard line to the Pats and Cowboys game.
    My Son invited me with his extra ticket. Large time for us.:cool2:

Dont forget the good food. It's going to be a fun season. :wink:

5. philly'swife

philly'swife New Member

State:
    Phila. Pennsylvania
    E A G L E S ,Eagles this year!!! :cool2:

6. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Ryan,

When your boys come to town on the week of Dec. 10 thru Dec. 15:

Now we will take them to Breakfast & Dinner,

We will take them to see all of the sites,

We will even take them out the the Clubs that Fri. & Sat. night,

But when the 16th of Dec. comes around, it all business Buddy
    (Check the schedule)
    :wink:

Now we may not win the game - "BUT" - They will know that came out to the "Black Hole"!

and they we not what to come back no time soon.
    (Belive it)
    :confident:
    LoL

Take it easy Buddy - Later :0a22:
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship::0a23:
    Bert & "Deltalover"

7. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Ill be pulling for my Bengals.But if i had to put money down its going with the Chargers.

8. kidfishingmaster

kidfishingmaster New Member

State:
    ohio
    im a big steelers fan i would like to see them go all the way again

9. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    One thing for sure is it is very difficult to repeat as champions in the NFL. The league has great parody which I feel is a good thing! Any team can rise from the ashes and make a run for the Super Bowl. Unlike Baseball where you have the Yankees and Redsox buy championships every year it dont work that way in the NFL! :cool2:

10. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Well, I'm going to the game tomorrow! The opening kickoff of the NFL season, with the two most potent passing offenses in the NFL! The Colts vs. the Saints! They are going to raise the Championship banner tomorrow too! I can't wait! I'm sitting 19 rows up on the thirty yard line.:big_smile: The Colts offense looks unstoppable as usual. I'll be tailgating all day and there is a concert on the Circle here in Indy. Go Colts!!!!:cool2:

11. Larry Beever

Larry Beever New Member

State:
    Indianapolis Indiana
    Back to back? Yeah,I think so. I just hope we can
    turn the city uprite because it's been upside down
    since WE WON!!!
    GO COLTS!!!!!

12. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    hey ryan i'll be there too.leaving here around 10 so that puts me in indy around 1.cant wait to get the party started.let's go colts

13. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    oops:embarassed:
    sorry:eek:oooh:

i accidently clicked on the crackhead thread:smile2:

14. Harleycat

Harleycat New Member

State:
    INDIANA
    have a good time ive been to a lot games and try not to lose your voice at the game.go colts

15. catchinghogs

catchinghogs Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Is this the Colt bashing thread GO STEELERS

16. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Guess Ryan and Kevin are still hung over.....can't believe Ryan's not spouting his normal "Colts rule" drivel....LOL

Thought it might actualy be a game, but the Colts were dominating in the second half. The whole team looks to be in mid season form. They answered a lot of questions last night as to how well they would do as to thier off season losses. This squad is now a complete team, and a repeat might be eminant, barring injury or an implosion. The Colts will be tough to beat this season

17. catchinghogs

catchinghogs Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Suprised no gloating going on yet they looked good. BUT I AM STILL NOT JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    nothing to gloat about yet.it's only one game.but what a game for the colts.if they can play defense like that all year'they will be scary good.downtown was unbelievable.the whole city was rocking and the dome was crazy .it was playoff type atmospere.the concert before the game was packed shoulder to shoulder people as far as you could see.if anybody had a chance to go and didnt you missed a heck of a good time.

19. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Well, You guys were right.. A lot of booze was consumed Thursday.:0a30: But I still saw the Colts whoop up on the Saints. The Colts defense looks damn good and the offense.... Who can stop the Colts offense? Nobody.:wink: There were a bunch of Saints fans outside at halftime and they were all saying the Saints were going to turn it on and pound the Colts, but it was the other way around.:big_smile: The Colts defense shut out the Saints in the second half...? The Saints had the one of the best passing offenses in the NFL last year and they couldn't get squat through the air on the Colts.? Where was Reggie Bush? I thought he was Superman.:roll_eyes: Did anyone notice that Peyton was picking on Jason David of the Saints? Jason was a Colts cornerback for the last four years and we got rid of him.LOL He was covering Reggie Wayne. 115 yards 2 touchdowns! Go Colts!! :crazy:

20. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    The Colts was looking good. I'm glad they walked on the Saints.
    What a show for the first game of the season. I enjoyed it.:big_smile: