Suns V Kings

Discussion in 'LilRyjoe's NBA Talk' started by Tym2Fish, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Tym2Fish

Tym2Fish New Member

State:
    Scottsdale Arizona
    Ok so I am watching the Suns take on Sacremento.... I am at a quandry as to why Artest was so highly touted as a "defensive " force? I have seen very little that has impressed me about his play. Maybe it was that he was playing in a weaker Eastern Confrence. Just looking for general thoughts on this.

2. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Ron Artest has his moments Mike. The last game he played he had six steals and 26 or 28 points. He is a streaky defensive player but has the ability to have outstanding games. Defense is kind of a lost art in the NBA in my opinion. The Pistons and the Spurs are the only real standout defense teams in my eyes. Just give Artest time and he will eventually bring dwon that Kings team.:sad:

3. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Hey Jim. What's going on buddy? Yah, I got back last Friday but had jet lag for the whole weekend.:sad: It was a twenty two hour flight back from Cape Town.:sad: We flew from Cape Town, South Africa to Amsterdam, which was an eleven and a half hour flight, and then we flew from Amsterdam to Memphis which was a 9 hour flight and then Memphis to Indy, which was only an hour but it put the icing on the cake.lol Africa was crazy to say the least. We went on a safari for a day and saw some crazy animals. Elephants, Impalas, Zebras, Giraffes, Buffalo, Wilddebeasts, Hippos, Crocodiles, and to top it off we saw for Lions! We were in a LandCruiser with the take off tops, we were standing out of the top, we came around the corner and saw a Lion and a Lioness. The Lion started growling at us and we were taking a lot of pictures, the driver said let's drive past and we'll stop a little ways up the road. We drove by and were only about twenty five ot thirty feet away from them, all of the sudden the Lion charged the vehicle! He was about four feet away from my window all bowed out and roaring! It was the scariest thing I've ever experienced! We went to Tanzania for the first part of the trip and we were in the jungle offroad driving for ten hours! We saw the Masai tribe and we took some pictures. I'll post them when my brother gets back to work. He's got Giardia or something. He's got a terrible case of the Green Apple Nasties.:eek: LOL It's good to be back to the U.S. though! I am looking forward to the gatherings this Spring Jim! Let me know where and when. :)