SUNDAY WASH TIMES - TIM HAGAN

Discussion in 'LOCAL MARYLAND TALK' started by rit.05, Jan 27, 2007.

1. rit.05

rit.05 New Member

State:
    VA
    For anyone who is interested. The article "starring" Tim Hagan will be in the Washington Times this Sunday January 28th. We all know he won't brag about it so I thought I'd throw it out there for everybody.

2. rebcatman

rebcatman New Member

State:
    Manassas, Virginia
    Tim,

It will be the first article I read in the morning...

3. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Thanks Guys I hope you enjoy the article Right now I have Nathan & Clif King out here from texas to fish with me for three day. After two day they have over 40 fish from 20 lbs to 2 41 lber's. Saturday they fish the open tournament here with me and took 1 st and 2nd place with 41.10 and 41.05 lbs I will have a post on monday all about the tournament and pictures as well heading out now for our last day.

here is the link for the article if you would like to read it.
    http://www.washtimes.com/sports/20070127-114939-2671r.htm

4. FishBrew

FishBrew New Member

State:
    North Texas
    Tim,
    Nice story. This spring I'll make a business trip your direction. The company I work for has some plants fairly close to you in Jessup and Manassas. I normally fly into BWI. I'll try to time it so I can book a trip with you for some river blues, might be just me or I might be able to get more. If need be, I don't mind being booked with others. I've been wanting to do this for months with you but had to put it off while training new area manager. Normally about how much notice do you need? Do you take weekend trips only? Whats the rule on getting a liscense if coming out of state (temp)? Feel free to answer here or shot me a PM.
    Jason

5. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Nice article Tim, congrats

6. rebcatman

rebcatman New Member

State:
    Manassas, Virginia
    Tim,

I thought Gene did a good job. I bet you business will really increase now thanks to your efforts to bring attention to the blues in the Potomac.

7. rebcatman

rebcatman New Member

State:
    Manassas, Virginia
    I hit the submit button too soon. Now, that you have showed how much fun catching blues are on the potomac, you might see more company out there.

8. Ol Whiskers

Ol Whiskers New Member

State:
    Fairfield Township, Ohio
    Great article, Tim. Good portrayal of your C&R efforts, presentation, and customer service. I suspect you'll be having company soon. Congrats.

Dennis

9. Rapp-Catter-06

Rapp-Catter-06 New Member

State:
    Virginia
    That was a great article. I will certainly mention the name of Tim Hagan if I know of anyone looking for a guide on the Potomac. I know some guides just south of us that could learn a lot from Tim.Most guides will not give you the time of day unless you pay them to take you out. I appreciate what Tim Hagan is doing for the sport we all love.

10. WHEELMOBILE07

WHEELMOBILE07 New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Great article Tim, cant wait till Im able to take a trip to the potomac with you. Let me know when you are available when the river gets right again.

Wheelmobile07

11. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    That was a great artical Tim, I suspect it will generate alot of business. The only thing that could have made it better would have been a mention of The BOC!!!

12. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Just keep following the post on the site here. when it picks back up I will have it posted and we can set something up then.

JW we talked about the BOC but some reporters just do what they like. But I have a copy of the show for discovery channel that I did and the brother is in there big time . As soo as I can get it over to Paul I have to OK to post A short clip of the show,

13. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I figured it was something like that, LOL!!! They tend to do what they want in these types of articals.
    Over all though it was a great artical, Tim!!!

14. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    NIce article Tim. Glad to see things are going real good for you.

15. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Doing good Matt thanks did you get your magazine I sent them out wedenday