Sunday on the big "D"

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by BIG GEORGE, Sep 20, 2009.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Took Tom (CopyCat) out today for an adventure. Caught the last couple hours of outgoin and all of incomein tide. On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give today a 7. We boated 19 fish with the biggest bein shown in the pic. Today they were assaulting clam and liver. Not a bump on eel. We also had some "GULP" catfish bait. Caught 2 on that crap. LOL! I was a sucker and bought a pac of it. LOL! It was a beautful day out there. Temp was about 74 with no wind at all. When we first launched around 6:30 the fog was a real bear. LOL! Thats from 67 degree water and 47 degree air. LOL! Had to kill some time in the creek and let it burn off. Tom is an old salt and let me tell you this. It was pleasure hoppin off the boat at the ramp,backin in the trailer and him drivein the boat up on it. In and out in a flash. LOL! Only 1 pic today but we had a blast with the ones we caught. THANX!

Attached Files:

2. 320hotrod

320hotrod New Member

State:
    KCMO
    You're always just laying 'em out, aint ya? Getting that boat all nice and slimy likes it's s'posed to be

3. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    it was a great day on the river I had some pretty good luck on eel today.:big_smile:

4. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    No takers on the eel, but two on the GULP :crazy: :smile2:! 19 fish sounds like an outstanding day on the water. Thanks for the report

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

Where did ya fish? And yes if ya tell me I'm gonna go check it out. LOL! May just be the only one to do so. LOL!

6. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    behind the old wing damn:cool2: was that you at the power plant then I think you passed me when i was behind the wing damn see my thread LOL did ya see the idiot drive over it LOL:smile2:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
  7. SHE-CAT

SHE-CAT New Member

State:
    Dallas, Georgia
    Nice trip report. Marc had to tell me what GULP was, lol!

8. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Thanks for the report and pic and congrats to you both, sounds like a fine day on the water.