sunday nite warsaw

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by flatheadshome, Jul 28, 2008.

1. flatheadshome

flatheadshome New Member

State:
    missouri
    I figure I spend any where from 80 to a 100 days a year on the water and still sometimes this fish bite leaves me in aw.Got set up around dark last nite thinkn I might have actually stumbled onto some kind of pattern thursday nite but no. We set up on that hole in two different places and could barely see the poles for the bugs and not even a nibble. Made a possitive move around 10:15 at 10:34 sombody turned on the light switch.Caught 26 blues in an hour and a half,fished with 6 rods and at one point and time had 5 of them out a commision with fish on. Biggest 3 were 15,10 and 9 so no monsters but deffinatly an exiting nite.Took 3 new comers and all 3 landed the biggest fish of there life,which is worth more to me than me catchn a 40!! All in all a real blast and was all alone out there kinda seems like everyone gave up on the slow bite weve had lately but several of those fish looked pretty beat up, im still thinkn there just now coming off the nest...not sure though this years been sooo screwed up.

2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Thanks for the report Shannon and welcome to the BOC.

3. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    way to go glad you got into the fish with new guys i know what you mean about not being able to keep up with keeping poles in the water its like catching bluegill 1 right after another.

thanks for the post and info :wink:

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    that is an amazing fishing trip. Congrats and thanks for posting your story

5. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City