Sunday Bartlett Anyone

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by micah, Jun 22, 2006.

1. micah

micah New Member

State:
    Gilbert, Arizon
    I'm headed to Bartlett Sunday or Monday. Anyone else??

2. Zonaman

Zonaman New Member

State:
    Florida
    I'm going Friday- Saturday

3. micah

micah New Member

State:
    Gilbert, Arizon
    I've got to work Friday and Saturday. Zonaman, do you ever go on Sunday's or Mondays?

4. Zonaman

Zonaman New Member

State:
    Florida
    I usually work at least one of those days!

5. tdpasser

tdpasser New Member

State:
    Gilbert AZ
    BOC brothers and sisters welcome Micah to the BOC I meet him at the tackle shop and could tell he was a Catman, I let him know about the BOC and plan to fish with him as soon as I get some time off. Fish-on Micah!

6. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Great!
    ~ Its good to see our community grow..
    _ It might be time to set up a gathering at Bartlett.
    WELCOME!!!!:big_smile:

7. shorepatrol

shorepatrol New Member

State:
    AZ
    I'll be out tonight at bartlett tied up to my same tree up past the buoys, say hey if ya see us

8. SilencedMajority

SilencedMajority New Member

State:
    White Mtns, AZ
    Welcome to the BOC Micah. I hope you can answer all those questions you didn't have to ask on these forums.

9. ike whitson

ike whitson New Member

State:
    ariz/northwest
    I was there Thursday night across from the SB launch got a couple channels at dusk but no flatty's. Couldn't get the gills to stay alive on the rigg. Oh well I'll try again later this week. A Bartlett gathering sounds great!!!:big_smile:

10. Tym2Fish

Tym2Fish New Member

State:
    Scottsdale Arizona
    I was out there Sat 06/24 for about 5 hours to fine tune my friends 90 Yamaha that we just rebuilt the carbs on. It sure is a fast little motor on a 15ft bass/ski. Did some semi-serious fishing, off right, across the lake from secondary launch. Nice little coves back in there. Painted the area and found the fish were really "stacked" up outside the points. I mean the were really thick on the graph. Dont think I have ever seen them stacked up like that before. They were all sizes and were holding at all depths. It was strange. Had several nice runs one of which almost catapulted my buddies pole into the lake. Used cut gills and crawlers combo. Got there around 4PM and left around 9PM. If the funds permit, I will try again this weekend. I am intrigued by this area and want to do some more looking around.

11. Zonaman

Zonaman New Member

State:
    Florida
    Fished across from the dam all Friday night 23rd. Some channels on night crawlers. Had acouple of runs on live bluegills but I couldn't manage to keep 'em hooked. I hear this is a good spot so I may want to try it again.