Sunday 1/22 Ohio Lunch BS session

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by teaysvalleyguy, Jan 12, 2006.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Who is game to meet up for lunch and a little BS on Sunday 1/22. Netman reminded me in an earlier post that we met up last year for a little BS in Cambridge. We had a good turnout at Cracker Barrel with a great time of BS. I am game to meet just about anywhere around central Ohio or even farther out if it is convienient for more members. Lets throw some ideas out there and see if we can work something out. If we want to do it in Cambridge again I say USA Steak Buffet!!! LMAO Can't go wrong there with all you can eat steak, chicken, and buffet. Weather is too cold to fish and BS so lets just meet and eat.

2. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    C'mon, I know I am not the only one that likes to eat and BS and eat.

3. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    I should be able to attend a b.s. session. Just let me know where and what time.

4. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio

Hey Tea, I'll do my best to be there! I think that I could put away a good steak! We can fine tune it when we get more brothers interested. Come on guys it will be fun! Just come to watch Tea break a record for the most steaks ever eaten at one sitting. :eek: lol

5. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I am willing to travel anywhere in Ohio to set this up. I am in Central Ohio just south of Columbus. But, wherever most brothers are from that can attend we can try and centralize it for everyone. I guarantee a great laugh and alot of BSing.

6. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    i would like to be there but that is the weekend of my sons last wrestling tourney so you guys have fun and somebody can tell me all about it later

7. Catbird

Catbird New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, Ohio
    I will be in Florida that week but will try to make the next one.

8. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Well, we can rescheadule. How about 2 Sundays after that, Feburary the 5th. Would that be better for everyone and give yall alot more time to plan??

9. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You all are more than welcome to eat and bs at my house. Got a poker table and an 8 ft. pool table with plenty of seating. Might be centralized for everyone. You all can help me celebrate my birthday which is Feb. 8. :)

10. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Hmmmm, you may be onto something. Poker and Pool to follow dinner.

11. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yeah Tea, we could have a pot luck dinner. Jason and Brian(doughboy) have been here before. Thought it might be nice to have it here for the entertainment as well. Anyone that wants to come saturday can spend the night here, just let me know if you'd like to do it.

12. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Can't make it the fifth, thats Super Bowl Sunday.to busy for me. Ramrod, I like the idea of a pot luck. Or better yet, bring a dish. It's mighty nice of you to offer your home brother. :)

13. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    I think we need to find a place like the buffet for everyone. So people can come and enjoy all different kinds of food and BS'ing. LOL:)

14. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    So if we all go to a resturant or buffet , I'm in. Since with all the families coming we will need more room.

15. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well, if you all go to a buffet, you're more than welcome to come and have fun here afterwards. We can even turn the TV on for the game.;)

16. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    well if we meet to play cards or poker i will leave the kids at home with mamma as long as its not the 22nd

17. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Depending on how many come we can plan when the time gets closer. If we get alot then we will eat at a resturant close by then if anyone wants to go to RamRods house afterwards for a Poker tournament and BS some more then we can do that.

We got a few weeks to pan this out. Just trying to get a date set.

Netman, get your butt down here and enjoy some BS and Super Bowl. The man has a TV, LMAO.

18. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am a possibility, but not definate. I will let you guys know when it gets closer to time and the place is figured out for sure;)

19. shenbitt

shenbitt New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I would be up for it possibly, depending on work. Got a new job at home depot :) and I gotta work the weekends. :crying:

20. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Work the weekends?? Man we really have to do something about that. LMAO

So, February 5th, lots to eat, poker game ( I got Clay Chips), and Super Bowl sounds great.