SUMMIT LAKE, NEBRASKA REPORT

Discussion in 'NEBRASKA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by catman-j, May 11, 2009.

1. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    Went up friday night with plans to spend the night. Took the wife with me and the wind ruined the trip. Tent pole got busted and the tent got ripped so we went home. Earlier in the evening we fished off a jetty that was somewhat out of the wind and we caught a few nice bluegill and some 13 inch bass. Went back saturday afternoon and it got windy again. Fish around some submerged trees placed out around a different jetty and caught a few crappie and 1 nice bluegill which was full of eggs. We ended up with enough panfish for a good dinner but the wind drove me nuts and it's still a little chilly. No cats were caught.

2. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    we got 16 bluegill 7-9 1/2 inches but no cats.

3. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    I'LL BE GOING UP THERE TOMORROW NIGHT! Big bluegills last time some were almost 10 inches.

4. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    caught lots of big bluegills again some were close to 10 inches but not 1 catfish bite. The shoreline areas are overgrown with aquatic vegitation. I doubt I'll be going back up there this year.:angry: