Summerville charleston sc area.

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by flaboy, Jun 18, 2007.

1. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    thinking about relocating to the summerville area. gonna be there this weekend. anyone local can help give me ideas? I,ll pm your ph nun and I can call.
    Thanks, Lionel

2. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Lionel ,great Idea ,here are some helpful hints.Buy close to the lakes but not necessarily on them.Get a house with a two boat garage:lol:Send me your schedule of when you will be gone and I will come down and caretake your house for you!!!!HEHEHEHEHE I will even do maint if you let me park my boat in the garage.:lol::smile2:I'll let you in on all my secret honeyholes on Santee.Iknow I know but thats what friends are for.:wink::tounge_out::eek:oooh:

3. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    Jim, you are TOO kind! I am looking or a 2-3 bedroom near summerville. I just wouldn,t feel right abt takin advantage of you that way. lol
    however I was hoping someone might know of a long term lease/rental that might be reasonable.

4. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    GOOGLE up Summerville SC and you will see a wealth of info including available listings etc.I hope to retire around Santee very soon so good luck.PS my boat is a 21 ft center console som make sure there is covered storage HHAHAHAHAHA:big_smile::lol: