Summer Showdown!! Mizzbigcat v.s S-man!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Mar 11, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Seems there is something brewing in the air! LOL! Starting April 1st. a winner takes all bragging rights tournament between the notorious S-Man, and New Member Mizzbigcat!!!!!!! The tourney ends at end of the year, and the rules are simple, rod and reel only....BIGGEST FISH of the Season Wins!!!!!! Goodluck to both of you, but I truely feel only one of you will have trouble swallowing the embarrasement if they can't come through with the win!!!!!:smile2: rollo

2. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    No Pressure there .... LOL .... Where will we go from here???? ....... garry- :eek:oooh:

3. Angler4life

Angler4life New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    LOL. Anyone goy any guesses who's gonna win? I'll have to go with the notorious s_man.

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I sent Angie a pm to make sure the terms were fine, and she wasn't disgusted. Let me tell you all, she isn't playing around here for fun! She is very competitive and is looking to put the S-man in his place! LOL.. Hate to say it bro, but you may have your hands full!!!!:eek:oooh: rollo

5. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Rollo can you PLEASE take me to one of your secret spots? I don't know if I can keep up with her lol.

6. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I put all my money on Mizzbigcat , a Matter of fact she has a full invitation down here on the Ohio River to out do you to S-Man , I figured I would let WJ take her out to a couple of secret spots here on the Ohio River just to make sure she can put the whoppings on you.. I got other fish to fry here with ole Rollo myself..LMAO

Good Luck there S-Man and let the best person win !!

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    skip, when she wrote back, im telling you she is ready for the challenge!!! i was actually amazed by the confidence in her! I don't think she is gonna scare off easily!:wink::crazy: rollo

8. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    S Man, you poor mis-guided soul, Who talked you into this CcRrRrAaApPpPp :smile2:. I guess when Flathunter beats Rollo you two can console one another:wink::smile2:. Just kidding guy's ( sort of:wink:) sounds like a lot of fun.

9. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    if I get beat by the flathunter then so be.. but......:smile2: rollo

10. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    I can't believe Eric chimed in at all. If he wants to put a largest Flathead of the year on the table I'll take some of that action. They don't have that many flats in the pay ponds he fishes. I feel I can take him.

If you take ANge down there, Me and Fishhook are gonna take her to Marrietta. No Johnny, you can't come lol.

11. Mizzbigcat

Mizzbigcat New Member

State:
    Warren County Ohio
    I've never backed down from a challenge, and don't intend to start.

Someone message me the details and rules of this challenge, and I'll let ya'll know if I'm game or not.

Stock up on the tissues Skippy, and by the way...I have a teeny tiny violin you can borrow! *smirk*

:wink:

12. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    No RULES Honey, cept whats in the DNR handbook. Just have to catch your fish on a Rod and Reel. No trotline, limbline, or Pay lake fish allowed.
    Now if you need your boyfriend or dad to catch your fish for you, we will have to deduct half the weight. LOL

13. Mizzbigcat

Mizzbigcat New Member

State:
    Warren County Ohio
    The rules sound great, but lets have some clarification about the burden of proof, how shall we deal with that?

I happen to keep a journal, take a witness, audit my scale once a month, and take many, many pictures.

And FYI, my daddy doesn't fish, and my boyfriend will tell ya, I'm good, yeah....THAT good!

So, ya still in?

14. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio

I'll tell you Skip .... she scares me and I ain't afraid of nothing!!!!! Garry- :wink:

15. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    I usually fish alone, I trust you to weigh your fish. A pic would be nice. I don't think you are the cheatin kinda girl. Would you agree to a video of any fish I catch?

If I see your Boyfriend stepping on the tail the bet is off lol.

16. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio

You are a big SCAREDY CAT Garry!!! LOL

17. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio

Yep .... But I don't have to worry ... cause I know S & W .45 .... and he barks loud ... and where I go he goes .... :cool2:

18. Mizzbigcat

Mizzbigcat New Member

State:
    Warren County Ohio
    A video would be great, but at least a picture would be required.

You think I can't weigh my own fish? Ask the 16-1/2 pound snapping turtle I caught last summer, I did a fine job.

And as for my boyfriend stepping on the tail....

I have three rules pertaining to anyone I fish with:

1. Hands off my fishing gear...

2. Back away from my fishing shit.....

3. Touch my fishing stuff and I will kill you....

Translated: Gear, shit, and stuff tend to include the fish on my line.

Hope you don't work many hours, cause I fished each and every day from May-October 2007, and quite a few of the nights!

Say whatcha will, but I'm starting to think I can whoop ya!

:cool2:

19. Mizzbigcat

Mizzbigcat New Member

State:
    Warren County Ohio
    Oh yeah Skip, the same rules apply if I see your boyfriend stepping on the tail!

* I saw that episode of Springer*

20. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    ALL Damn good answers Girl! The bet is on!!! Thanks Rollo, You Loser.