Summer Fishing Meet?

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by Spider, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Spider

Spider New Member

State:
    Hamburg, PA
    Anyone interested in a get together this summer to meet and do some fishing. I should open the first week of July for just about any day. Our normal vacation is scrapped this year so I'll have time to fish locally.
    There is plenty of time to decide on a location.
    Just thought I'd throw the idea around to see if anyone would be interested. Give it some thought and let's throw around some ideas.
    About the only places I fish are the river at Kernsville Dam, Kercher Creek, Blue Marsh. Generally my luck sucks and it's a good time if I catch anything.
    I guess the stupid fish just don't know where they should be feeding :eek:oooh:

2. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    I wouldn't mind gettin together and hopefully catching something I know a few spots on the river that aren't too far from you or we could definitely meet up at Blue marsh and I could show you that spot I was telling you about I personally want to throw a whole sunny there its about 4 city blocks walk ,I don't want to clear it out too much or it might become a little obvious:wink:plenty of time to discuss it not a lot of room for too many people at that particular spot but Blue marsh does have some good bank areas

3. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Seems like there is an interest for a meet/get together, from some of the other threads I've read. Might be worth getting a couple people together and organize it. Could be something really nice for everybody. The hardest part would be getting the ground work done and the dates set. I think once you get one done it could easily turn into an annual thing with a lot of good fellowship and comraderie.

Just thinking out loud.

4. wetflyguy

wetflyguy New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    We should get together this year.
    Dang , I fish the same areas you guys do, Blue Marsh ,the Kernny, and Kershners and have never met up .
    Least we should try to hook up.

Wet

5. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    I can do any of the three places with ease even down where the Philly guys hang out I wouldn't mind gettin together someplace I know my son is gonna want to be with me

6. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Drive another hour east to Philly and I can meet up one summer night if flathead are what you are after.

7. wetflyguy

wetflyguy New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    That sounds like a winner.:wink:
    Now all we need is the weather, it's 18 and windy here now!

Wet