sufix tritanium plus....

Discussion in 'Fishing Line Review' started by ninrugger, Apr 29, 2008.

1. ninrugger

ninrugger New Member

State:
    WI
    i've heard of the line......i've seen it online a few places......i've read a few reviews on it saying it's a really good line with great abrasion resistance......the million dollar question is......have any of the cat bro's used this stuff in real life? how did it preform? i'm thinking about either getting it for a reel or maybe using it for leader material.

2. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Matt I have heard favorable things about this line and the Superior. I have never personally tried it. Some of the striper guys love this line and won't use anything else. I can personally vouch for the Sufix Seige it is my go to line albeit a bit expensive . I have been using it for two summers with no problem.

3. Catfishhunter

Catfishhunter New Member

State:
    Lanesville, In.
    I have used it and it is a piece of S**T!!! I have lost 5 Big cats using STP and and I will never use Suffix again. I will say that STP is the only Suffix line I have used but, It put a bad taste in my mouth and I will never use it again...

4. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Wow i can certainly understand you been pizzed about that...i have fought off many a fish probaly using lighter than i should test with Seige and never a break off yet...

5. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    i think power pro brad and big game is the two lines on the boc:smile2:

6. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    I used the Tritanium Plus a couple years ago and really liked it except for the memory it had. I found the Sufix Seige line to be better, same great abrasion resistance and less memory, so switched to it for my reels loaded with line over 20lb test.