Suffering withdrawal symptoms.....

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by Catgirl, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Yes, I know. It's Easter, and we can't race on Easter or Mother's Day. Somehow I don't think egghunts are gonna do the trick for me though; I'm already missin' the non-existent race tomorrow. Heck, I'm thinkin' we might have to go huntin' for a FISH :smile2:, 'long 'bout the afternoon time. Got BBQ to take for a sunset picnic on the boat? YEP. :big_smile:

2. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Yep, I know the feeling... Hey you are getting paid millions of dollars.... you need to race every weekend of the year and entertain me dammit...lol :smile2:

Guess it works out though, I have gotta catch up on some work around here, so I won't have any excuse. Gotta get the chores done and truck fixed so when the fish off starts I'm good to go. Enjoy your BBQ sounds fun!!!! :cool2:

3. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    hope that pork picknick turns out awesome. may fire up the grill tomorrow. not sure of temps but it flurried tonight.

after dinner drive up. ive got 30-40 taped races including bristol night races from 2000. and bring some pulled pork. ill have some hot horseradish and BBQ sauce waiting. aspargus grilled with some course kosher salt and a dollop of cream butter and ribs popping over oak charchoal. fresh squeezed lemonade and the chirps of the red cardnials sweeping from bush to bush.

shoot dont i wish it was time for an august night race lol. its colder than the devils corns here.:smile2: sounded good though.

just a thought, has stanley popped in yet?:roll_eyes:my little one said he doesnt think mrs, snelson had sent them on thier journey as this far.:confused2: i assume he is still awaiting his limo at the N/C p.o.!:smile2: and will enjoy some good cooking and southern hospitality. and he was saying he would like to visit DJ's shop there in hickory :wink: and just make sure you wash his clothes before you send him home:smile2:

i got the eggs today real and fake. i seen a bit ago they are laying part hidden all over my home filled with the candy i had gotton. and the big gold and silver ones have a little green rolled paper with little ones in the corners with dead presidents on them. ok im going to bead. i dont sound like myself,lol.:eek:oooh:

good night all and happy easter. spend time with those loved ones. time is short in these fragile carbon based vessels we carry.:tounge_out:

4. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    To much fumes in the bathroom?
    I recorded the Busch Race and am going to watch it tomorrow.

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    dont you ever sleep. maybe those fumes are why i can read the lawn message.:big_smile:

6. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Sleep I am one of those that can take an hour nap and be energized for awhile.Plus wife called and had me wash towels.I have to wait for them to get in dryer then sleep for a bit.

7. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Nope Jeremy, Stanley hasn't arrived as of yet. Glad to hear he's still gonna visit though, I was gettin' worried about him. I'll try to put a bit of weight on the guy with the southern belle creations while he's here, but I imagine he'll still be rather flat. :wink: I've never been to DJ's place either, I think Stanley might be just the company for that.

Wow, your fake eggs sound better than the ones the Easter bunny brought me. I like the dead presidents factor :big_smile:. And I thought only the tooth fairy had cash.......

Gonna have to beat that Mike81 feller. I get enough of a screen that looks like hazy ants crawling all over each other on my television......seems they're usually in black and white though. Gotta appreciate the color factor; 'specially in lawns. :smile2:

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    you all watch! the week off will be a turning point to waltrip's season:wink: rollo