Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped by the Bait-hut today and he finally got his order of sundden-Impact in the store.
He got it on Fri 8 cases and over 1/2 of it is already sold.
He also has a good slection of teamcat cat pole's and a bunch of meat-hunters.
Don also started stocking Okuma reels.

Nice having a bait shop close that carries everything I need.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Sure wish I was closer to Topeka, I would like to try at some of that Sudden Impact, guess I'll order some off the internet site this week. Would also like to see some of the team catfish 1 ton rods up close and personal.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hey Tom my wife says thanks....went to the bait hut to get some bait and $75 later we get home....Picked me up a gallon of Sudden Impact and I got one of those Quantum Optix reels...I decided if the Bait Hut is good enough to donate to our gathering than I should be good enough to buy what I need from them. Thanks again for lettin us know they had the Sudden Impact in.

·
Registered
7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can pick some up Josh.....I think the small is about $8 and the Big one $36????

Not real sure but I can get the price.Its cheaper than what you pay if you orered it.

I'll let you know today.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
I'm still waiting for Zinners to get it in, was down there friday and they said they had it on order, I'll check it out tonight

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Zinners in Wichita has the sudden impact in, got a small tub last night, all I saw was the small tubs, channels at melvern better look out

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.