Success Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by blindfly69, Sep 9, 2006.

1. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    let us know how you're doin this season........i know its only a trip or two away before i smack into one

2. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Still several weeks before muzzleloader season opens, but I sure hope I have a success story to post! If not, I'll be reading everybody elses!!:lol:

3. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    archery season opens oct 1 still a little ways away and the doctor told me i would miss part of deer season anyways with my elbows just having surgery on them

4. mobowhtr

mobowhtr Member

State:
    MO
    Our season opened friday, I tagged a doe fri. and saw several does and five bucks sat and sun. Two of the bucks were shooters but not in range. Oh well, try again next week end.

5. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    good luck everyone,,,, im goin muzzelloader soon.. gunna site it in this weekend

6. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    I took by buddy's son this AM for the last day of archery in our zone, no luck but the weather was great & NO mosquitoes !!

Muzzleloader season opens up in 2 weeks, YEE HAH !!

7. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Congrats, Claude, on that doe! Sounds like you're off to a great start. Elliott, maybe no luck tagging anything, but at least you got to go! I can't wait!! Our muzzleloader doesn't open til the end of October....aagghhh!!