Styers Family

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by CNTRYBOY, Feb 5, 2009.

1. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    I need your prayers!It is my regrets to have to make this post. But, the economic situation has hit here at home.

Today upon deliver of our paychecks it was anounced that the company i worked for would be laying off workers at my shop. There was 4 of us cut loose and layed off work. Fortunately I was not one of them. The rest of us that did not get layed off is subject to a pay decrease as well as a cut back in hrs to 32 hrs a week(from 50 to 55 hrs a week).

2. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Newton, Trisha,
    I am sorry to hear bout the hard times. The economy is hard all way around for many of us right now. I know how it can be to fear losing your job, actually be unemployed and only one person bringing in a paycheck, looking for work that is very limited and the whole ordeal of tightening the purse strings on unnecessary spending. It is very tough, nerve racking and depressing. Just keep faith that it will all work out one way or another. Know that you have friends out here that are willing to listen, help to cheer ya up, offer suggestions, and send up those prayers for ya. After all, thats what family does and that is what the BOC is.... family.

3. radish

radish Member

State:
    ms
    Good Luck prayers from MS that things pick up for you.

4. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Thanks for the prayers. All in time I feel like everything will be better for all of us.
    Sending out prayers to all of you also. I know there is alot effected by the economy crisies.

5. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    prayers sent from pa. keep the faith things will pick up sooner than you think

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Newton and Tricia our thoughts and Prayers are with you during these hard times.

7. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Newt and Trish,

You know good and well that we all will not only be praying for ya'll but also all the Brothers and Sisters of the BOC that these economic crippling times will not greatly affect any of the members of the BOC.

8. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Prayers's being said now for you and those that lost there job.

9. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Newton,

Hate to hear the bad news about Folks losing their jobs, and you being reduced in pay, plus your Hours being cut.

Remember this:

If GOD leads you to it, he will lead you through it. He will NEVER put more on you than you can bare. GOD closes Doors sometimes but when he does, he opens other Doors for you to walk through.

GOD is Always Faithful and will supply your every need. Keep praying that GOD will guide you through, and he will.

I will lift you and Patricia, plus all the ones that lost their jobs, up in prayer... Keep the Faith as that is what Will get you through these difficult times my Friend..

10. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Prayers sent from Fresno California

11. westvirginiacatfish

westvirginiacatfish New Member

State:
    Ronceverte
    Prayers sent from West Virginia

12. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Prayers sent from Nevada.

13. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Newton you both will be in our thoughts and prayers.

14. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Prayers are added from the Blue Ridge.

15. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Prayers to ya'll!

16. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Newton,Trish. You both are in my prayers. Things are tough here too,I'm sure our faith will be tested to the fullest before its better.

17. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    Look to God for all things he is the source he owns all the cattle on the thousand hills prayers from dayton ohio rick

18. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    I believe that is true. We all are being tested. My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to all of you that has lost a job or has cut backs or was layed off.

19. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    The Lord will bless and keep thee He will make a way God bless rick