Stupidity and Crime

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by r ward, Dec 29, 2009.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    In Athens Ga. a 19 year old male went in to a convenience store to rob it as he was pulling his sawedoff shotgun out of his coveralls it went off and he shot his own foot he may lose it for that little bit of stupidity . I hate to say it but I can not feel sorry for him

2. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    im with ya. that shell could have been somebodys life. instead it was his foot. good maybe that will teack him to get a job and earn his money. altough now it may be doing laundry in the big house. thats his problem tho i suppose.

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Now the state government (Taxpayer) will have to pay for his prison time and medical bills.:sad2::sad2:

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    True but he will pay for the rest of his life because of his minute of crime

5. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    thats the truth mickey cant get around it can ya. good ol taxes.

6. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
    thats the way it goes....the laws are made to protect the crooks...:angry:...just like a lock...its made to keep a honest man out.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2009
  7. dano40

dano40 New Member

State:
    Spirit lake, Iowa
    You can't fix STUPID!

8. Bomberman

Bomberman New Member

State:
    Spring Run, PA
    We should adopt some of Turkey's laws...if you get put in prison, your family is responsible for taking care of you, including feeding you. If they don't feed you, you go hungry. There are no TVs, weight rooms, game rooms, etc. You have a pad to sleep on and a hole in the ground to go to the bathroom...that and four walls of concrete to look at. If you are given 30 years in prison and you die in 20 years, they bury you on the prison grounds for 10 years...after that your family can come get your bones. Of course, being a "civilized" country, we would never allow that to happen. Too bad!

9. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    buddy if we had to vote on that my vote would go to what u said. that aint nothing but how it should be. i bet things would change then.