Stupid question

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Dredge, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    This may be a stupid question,but why is this site so busy on a beautiful,warm December day?Since the Skunkmaster award has been given to it's rightful owner,the list has been reset,hasn't it?I think I'll head out for a couple of hours.I need all the time I can get to catch one over 20.:wink:

2. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I think the new competition begins Jan 1st for the calendar year 2010 but who knows?

The members have the call on this one. Past practice was Jan 1st but I suppose it had to be for the FIRST year.

3. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Havnt given it much thought, but as far as I'm concerned we can let the fishing for the 2010 Skunkmaster Champion begin now. With a lil luck, maybe you'll get off the list today Dredge :smile2:

4. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    I hope,but I doubt it.I'll be off the bank,on a wing dike.I guess I'll be home before dark so I can winterize the boat.(My wife's nagging me to do it.)I'll post to let ya'all know if it was worth it.

5. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    Hey catch up with Ole Jer.. He call me this morning and said he was heading out on the bank also

6. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    I think i got alcohol poison from the X-mas party Saturday night.... My favorite honey hole might cure me right up:wink::big_smile:

7. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    well didnt catch anything --BUT I sure found a lot of sinkers and Tackle and I think 1 belongs to willie-- It was a 1" dia. nut Blue in color and was used as a sinker, also Found a Masons ring,looks to be made of silver

8. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Well,I certainly didn't get off the Skunk list this time.Jer,I hope you had better luck than me.No bait,no fish,and three lost rigs.I didn't have any trouble finding snags.I decided to give up and go home.Oh,well,there's always next year.Willie,hope you feel better soon.

9. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Jer, you found my ring. How can I ever thank you enough?? Let me know when it is convenient for you so I can pick it up.

10. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    Approx. where did you lose it at BOB?

11. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    He lost it off his finger, duh! Course, if it was Seth's, you would have known that instantly.:wink:

12. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I dropped it off my finger and into the river. The river was up then but I guess the current could have moved it anywhere

13. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    at what mile marker were you when this drop happened?

I'll zero in on this sooner or later

and by the way it was inscribed with something --what is it?

14. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    It was inscribed with writing, geez.