Stupid Kids!!!!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by MiseryMike, Jun 11, 2009.

1. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    So im sitting here drinking beer watching adult swim and reading post on Catfish1 right now its a little after 1am now, I hear light knocking at my apartment door so i get up of course i cant see out, bad lighting, the knocking cont's so i unlock the door then i hear a girl saying help help help well i grab my mossberg 500 pistol grip 12ga open the door well they were not expecting that the girl took off runing the guy that was with her was like whoo whooo its just a joke man its just a joke, i said WTF are you thinking knocking on someones door at midnight then saying help help help are you FU**ing stupid? How is that funny? hows that a joke i was all up in this kid's face yelling at him hopfully i yelled and scared some sense into him. BTW i dont keep my mossberg loaded <have some type of common sense shells are attached to the mossberg> i bought it after someone tried home avasion on me in indpenedence i shot that guy with a recoil gas pellet gun i had <hes in jail btw> put 8 pellets in his face at point blank :smile2:. Anyone think im wrong/over reacted for opening my apartment door with my mossberg?

2. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    nope !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

3. DANNYfrmINDY

DANNYfrmINDY New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Indiana
    I had a similar incident at my old apartment about a year ago. The kids did it two nights in a row to my wife while i was at work(third shift). Well on that saturday night they did it again not once but twice. They really didn't like my riot pellets out of the paintball gun at 280fps!!!
    Needless to say i feel for ya and would have it the same thing.

4. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    no i dont blame you one bit bet thay think befor doing it agen:wink:

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    NO THEY WON"T.Their stupid.Out to have fun ,not thinking about what could of happened.The kids lucky he didn't get shot.
    Now a days can't blame anyone for answering a door with a gun in hand.

6. gdlocal10

gdlocal10 New Member

State:
    kansas
    Thats too bad about the kids being that way, I guess they didnt here the story about the boy who cried wolf! I dont blame you a bit, better safe than sorry.

7. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

State:
    STEUB, OHIO
    they would not have been lead free anymore.
    some great parents out there wondering where did they go wrong.

8. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Someone beats my door at midnite, best make their intentions clear. I don't have a good since of humor. The 870 beside my bed is loaded, 3" turkey loads.

9. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    As hard headed as youngins are you should have shot him in the leg with double ought.
    He might have learned something.

10. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    In todays world, if you don't CYOA no one else will. A man shouldn't have to put up with "hassle in his castle". Stay safe and CYOA.

11. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Mike if you really wanted to scare the hell out of those kids you should have dressed up in all the "Pen Dyed" pants and shirts your girlfriend provided you with.The Kleidescope of colors would have made them sick for days.Wouldnt need the shotgun and they would never come back!!!!:big_smile::roll_eyes::wink::smile2:I know everybody loves the protected by Smith and Wesson concept but you should be very careful when waving weapons around.If you had an accidental discharge and wounded DUmbass he would sue you and you would be working for him the rest of your life.Man here in NC several years ago interrupted a burglary in his home and shot some of the perps,then shot one of them that was running away outside in the back and killed him and he was arrested and convicted for that killing because there was no life threatening situation to substantiate it.Its best to adhere to the old adage to never point a weapon at anything you dont intend to shoot.I did think the man made an excellent shot at a rapidly moving target at night but it didnt help his case.:sad2::confused2:

12. Quackheadjh

Quackheadjh New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I dont blame you one bit, I would have knocked the sh!t out of that kid. The bad thing is that if his parent find out you could be in a hell of mess. A friend of mine yelled at some neighbor kids for riding bikes through his wet yard and the parents called the cops. I dont know about you guys, but if I pulled that crap when I was younger my dad would have whooped my ass.

13. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    i do not balme cause you do not know what or who on the other side of the door i a gun with me all the time :smile2: buy a paint ball gun fill with red balls

14. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    LoL Thats funny right there. I Told my Gf this moring what happen last night she said i should of shot him. But i like not siting behind bars. I Am going to buy Less Than lethal Shells, Someone Wants to play games like that ill pop them in the leg with a beanbag :haha:
    Thanks for the Reply's everyone GL :0a23:

15. TheMadCatter

TheMadCatter New Member

State:
    missouri
    just replace the shot in the shells with rock salt. i keep that same shotgun right by my bed. 8 shot cap. mossberg 500 persuader, i love that gun. it sends just the right message.....bacdafucup!

16. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    True that would never wanna be on the other end of it, great shotgun for protection. My Mother asked me what i hunt with it lol i told her anyone stupid enough to try to kick in my door during the night.

17. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Mike,
    You should be ashamed of yourself for scaring those poor innocent children and ruining their fun. They will probably be scared for life just for trying to harrass you in the middle of the night. What are our young people supposed to do for entertainment at 1.00am in the morning in the middle of the week???:wink::wink::wink:
    What I find more scary is that when they saw the weapon they said it was just a joke...I wonder if an older or unarmed person had answered, would they have tried to force their way in?
    Crazy times...W

18. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    i Thought the same thing, what if i didnt come to the door with the shotgun would they tried to do something. Been a real bad move on thier part if they did, i also have a fiberglass axe handle i broke splitin wood one year i use as a beating stick, since i heard a Young Girl yelling help figured mossberg was a better choice. You just never know what a person is thinking or going to do. i DO NOT trust childern these days, I have another little story. When we first moved in here maybe about a month after or so i was sitting in the livin room i heard my door hand turn figured it was my old lady coming home but nothing i looked out nothing there, later on she did come home and tells me there was a 13yrold kid climing the front of the building, i said wtf go out there no one was there. Maybe about 30 mins later i hear all this yellin going on outside i go out there, theres about 6 cops and that kid that was climbing the building he broke into a apartment and stole a ladies rent money. My Gf says "i didnt think he was up to anything just being stupid" <reminds me of mother sumtimes> 13 years old not in school running the streets and stealing peoples things wtf is wrong with parents these days, OMG if i had a 13yr old that pulled that stunt i would BEAT his A** i dont care if i go to jail for going up side my kids head, bet he wouldnt do something like that ever again. The funny thing is the cops are telling the kid you "could" end up going to juvinle jail and there are bigger kids in there this and that trying to scare him lol been in the juvey jail when i was young nothing to be scared of in there lol take his A** TO JACKSON CO JAIL downtown period problem sovled :wink:

19. fishinfreak19D

fishinfreak19D New Member

State:
    Pittston, PA
    id have done the same thing