Stuff in candy

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by wishiwasfishin, Nov 1, 2006.

1. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    You know you hear on the radio and the t.v all the time about getting your candy checked out. Shoot when I was A kid we spent just as much time getting the candy x-rayed as we did getting it all and I have never found anything in the candy. My question is has anybody ever found anything?

2. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Ive never found anything personaly

3. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    i have never found anything either but my cousin found a razor in a candy bar a few years ago so we always have the candy check

4. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i have never found anything but my dad bit down on a needle hidden in a candy bar one year and ran it through his tongue.. dont ask me how i know cuz im not even sure of it!

5. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I seem to find alot of hear say, they say and I done some poking on the net about it. It has happen to some poor kid someplace :angry:

6. badkarma

badkarma New Member

State:
    Oxford,Miss
    What I don't understand is why would someone put things in candy to hurt a kid??? and worse than that to hurt a kid they don't even know????? I think if they catch some fool doing that they should put one in the back of his or her heat and put them in an unmarked grave!!! When I was a kid we could go anywhere to trick or treet with out anybody trying to hurt us and all the candy was safe to eat.