Stuck in rice feild on the cooper

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by cattastrophe, Jan 13, 2010.

1. cattastrophe

cattastrophe New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    went to prefish for the carolina catmen turny , went just past the trussel at strawberry landing and made one wrong turn and stuck we were but luckly a duck hunter was in the brush and came out just as I grabbed my paddle he said throw me a rope and he would pull us out . So we were back fishing in no time I did not get his name , but we owe him big time . We went back to the trussel and caught some really nice fish , if the nice man was not there we might still be there and no fish . The next day (turny) went to strawberry landing and caught 60#s in 5 fish big one was 22#s and lots of fish caught in the area . Great 2 days of fishing thanks to the nice duck hunter that gave us a towe .

2. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Well done, and thanks to the duck hunter!

Bill in SC

3. catfish98054

catfish98054 New Member

State:
    hampstead,
    good job , them rice patties come up real fast and aren,t hard to find with a boat

4. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Remember to "pay it forward"!

You may never have a chance to repay that fellow, but someone will need a hand.

5. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Ya Buddy. Good Karma. ​

6. nick81

nick81 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    that happened to us a few years back. at wot we hit the flats and went about 30 yards in. Not a nice feeling having to get out and push....

7. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    WEll danzig i would give you reps but it wont let m...The star is hidden!!But you deserve reps!!