Stuck in doors with leftover turkey.....

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by miguel18, Nov 25, 2007.

1. miguel18

miguel18 New Member

State:
    texas
    Been stuck in doors for 4 days due to the cold. Going to the lake in the early morning. Anyone had any luck with this cold weather? With what and how deep?????

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Can't help you with your ? but would like to take this oppertunity to say WELCOME to the BOC. Great place to hang out and learn lots of new things.
    Hopefully your cold is getting better. I'm sure some of your fellow Texans will come along and give you the info you want.
    Meanwhile take care of the COLD and eat lots of leftover Turkey.

3. Jazper

Jazper New Member

State:
    Chillicothe OH
    Welcome to the BOC. Its full of alot of great info!

4. miguel18

miguel18 New Member

State:
    texas
    Hey Jazper and MRR, thanks for responding to my first posting and saying welcome. Hope your Thanksgiving was a good one spent with lots of family. Going for stryper in the early a.m. and catfish after that....will let you all know how it goes down here on the border....LAREDO:0a23:

5. edward361

edward361 New Member

State:
    Shiner Tex
    Welcome to BOC Miguel, sorry but I'm in the same boat you are.

6. miguel18

miguel18 New Member

State:
    texas
    Went to the lake at sunrise today to do some catfishing with the wife. We used Danny King Original Punch Bait, got a few nibbles and one GIANT 10" channel cat....LOL Surface water temp was 63 with clear skies and no wind. High was 71 for the day. Nothing showed up on the depth finder in the shallows or deep. This lake has a ton of fish in it...all types. Where do thousands and thousands of fish go and hide? Anyone got any answers??????:eek:oooh:

7. miguel18

miguel18 New Member

State:
    texas
    Hey John (MRR),

Just wanted to say congradulations on your award. Way to go. Hope to talk to ya again.:big_smile: