strutncut

Discussion in 'Crappie Fishing' started by mperry, Mar 29, 2008.

1. mperry

mperry Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey Bryan
    Had a great time in Mississippi. Sorry we didn't get together. I left your number at my house and was not sure which house was yours. Caught a few fish. Most of the time it was pretty windy and found out by the way a lot of people were fishing that I needed a smaller boat. Still had fun and hope to make it back next year or maybe this fall. Did you make it to reelfoot? My try their in a few weeks if the weather cooperates.
    Mike

2. strutncut68

strutncut68 New Member

State:
    mississippi
    Hey Mike, glad you had a good time even though the wind was pretty bad. My son and I came down Friday evening and we looked for you but your trailor was wet at the store and the boat was gone. Never saw your boat on the trailor when we came back to the store . We fished friday night and most of the day Saturday but the wind was just too bad for our little boat so we went home. We're not going to make the trip to Reelfoot lake this year due to some shake ups at work but maybe next year. I hope ya'll will come back to Mississippi again and if you do we WILL get together and catch a few.

3. mperry

mperry Member

State:
    Indiana
    We willprobably be back next spring. If we do we are bringing along a john boat with us. My boat was just to big to get in the cyprus trees. Saw quite a few catching them. We caught more cats than anything. Not that I minded that at all. My son was not to thrilled about where we stayed but we will definately be back. Might even try to make it this fall. Thanks again for all your help. Sorry we missed ya.