Strongbad Anyone?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TA2D, Apr 30, 2006.

1. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
  2. YeeHaw

YeeHaw New Member

State:
    Quincy Illinois
    I used too a lot, thanks for telling me about this.; I used to look at this a lot now i just got reminded, thanks a lot.

3. bsu_catfisher

bsu_catfisher New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, Indiana
    Wow I haven't been there in a few months. I am goign to have to go back and get caught up on the strongbad emails...you have got to love them things.

4. Cyclops01

Cyclops01 New Member

State:
    Eden, NC.
    Oh man!!! This is what I get for huffing Liquid Nails fumes all day. :lol:

5. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Yeah that makes me laugh pretty hard, some of my favorites are the older ones like "guitar", 'lures & jigs" (maybe Mellon should try that technique), and "sugarbob". I just wanted to spread some laughter and discontent.

Crapfully yours,

Strongbad.... I mean

Aaron

TA2D

6. Matthew72

Matthew72 New Member

State:
    Cobden Il.
    I love that guy. That is where I got my yahoo name at. Marshmallow_ man_gioni.

7. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    That stuff is hilarious. I shouldn't have checked it out at work. I know I'll get a lot done today.

8. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats one of the sites I go to when I really need to have a good, clean, pick-me-up and restore the laughter when Im ticked off.

My favorite is the emails of course... and the hidden stuff in em. Limouzine makes me bust up laughing too.

A buddy got me into it about 3 years ago and Im pretty good about gettin g the news when a fresh email reply is posted, cause fark.com posts a bulletin as a reminder.

Heck- I even bought the "Strongbad Sings" CD just to support their art and to get a few laughs.

Thanks for sharing.

Sal